PDA

View Full Version : Outstanding Mitt Romney Flip Flop Video - Serial Hypocrisy

opinionatedfool
12-27-2011, 01:20 AM
I'm sure most of you have seen this and/or shared it, but if you haven't it's really good. Bump up so more people see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI9yjhd8b84

jkob
12-27-2011, 01:33 AM
The campaign needs to get an ad like this going in Iowa and New Hampshire

qwerty
12-27-2011, 01:47 AM
NICE! :D

opinionatedfool
12-27-2011, 01:47 AM
The campaign needs to get an ad like this going in Iowa and New Hampshire

I agree. I which they would do an ad that had Romney saying something and then a clip of Obama saying the same thing. It could be very effective in communicating the message that Romney and Obama are really the same.

socal
12-27-2011, 02:40 AM
I agree. I which they would do an ad that had Romney saying something and then a clip of Obama saying the same thing. It could be very effective in communicating the message that Romney and Obama are really the same.
great idea!

TravisforPaul
12-27-2011, 03:21 AM
This needs to go viral asap. This is the best, and most effective ad against Romney I have seen. He is really our only opponent from here on out and I really think we need more ads like this in order to win NH and other states.

axlr
12-27-2011, 04:04 AM
This needs to go viral asap. This is the best, and most effective ad against Romney I have seen. He is really our only opponent from here on out and I really think we need more ads like this in order to win NH and other states.

It kinda already has gone viral...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9njHHyRI7g

And Faux News wouldn't stop talking about it when it first came out.

Af-Pak
12-27-2011, 04:36 AM
bump ! This add is important considering that Ron's next real opponent will be/is Mitt. If we want to deflate the phony Mitt Bubble in the polls, gotta give Mitt the same treatment as was given to Newt. Reality ads !

opinionatedfool
12-27-2011, 10:41 AM

Yeah, I think there have been a couple hundred thousand views. Maybe more with all the copies. I don't think it's enough though. We should really push this one. Push the one I posted. I have a link to Ron Paul info.

Danemicus
12-27-2011, 10:55 AM
That's even better than "Who are you, Mitt?" Let's get to spreading it as widely as possible. :D

camp_steveo
12-27-2011, 11:03 AM
Mitt Romney: Serial Flip-Flopper

No Free Beer
12-27-2011, 11:10 AM
funny

But, I disagree. We need to stay positive going into IOWA. If anything, REVPAC should do something.

opinionatedfool
12-27-2011, 11:14 AM
funny

But, I disagree. We need to stay positive going into IOWA. If anything, REVPAC should do something.

Hmm... I don't know. Negatives work well and expose things the media wont talk about.

InTradePro
12-27-2011, 11:16 AM
Awesome video. even better then the Gingrich one.

camp_steveo
12-27-2011, 11:17 AM
funny

What about NH, SC, and FL?

South Park Fan
12-27-2011, 12:26 PM
Attacking Romney bears no fruit since most people who support Romney care more about electability than issue positions. The campaign ought to show a montage of all the poll results in which Ron clobbers Obama with independent voters compared to Romney.

ivflight
12-27-2011, 02:14 PM
I think there were at least 2 low-blows in there where a statement was taken completely out of context.

opinionatedfool
12-28-2011, 12:03 AM
I think there were at least 2 low-blows in there where a statement was taken completely out of context.

Hmm could be...

J_White
12-28-2011, 12:36 AM
this idea is truly great !!

RickyJ
12-28-2011, 12:41 AM

It is not viral enough. We need millions of hits.

Dissident
12-28-2011, 12:48 AM
Thanks for sharing this. This should serve as inspiration for the official Romney attack ads.

Freedom Patriot
12-28-2011, 02:03 AM
I'm sure most of you have seen this and/or shared it, but if you haven't it's really good. Bump up so more people see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI9yjhd8b84

Someone contact the youtuber christianmalazarte (the fabulous Ron Paul video maker, who posts here) and suggest to him to place his finishing touches upon this video, just to make it a little more presentable to the people. Then we should all go full out on a Mitt Romney exposing Blitzout.

Christian should also make a video explaining to the people that Ron Paul has stated that once elected President that he will reduce his Presidential salary down from $400,000 down to $39,336 according to the Ron Paul Super Brochure (http://ronpaulbrochure.com/)! I am sure a 30 second commercial just on that fact will win over Millions of undecided voters!

Hospitaller
12-28-2011, 02:36 AM
Attacking Romney bears no fruit since most people who support Romney care more about electability than issue positions. The campaign ought to show a montage of all the poll results in which Ron clobbers Obama with independent voters compared to Romney.

How could any human not begin to doubt after seeing such a scathing irrefutable collection of hypocrisy?

JoshLowry
12-28-2011, 05:40 AM
Awesome, promoted.

qwerty
12-28-2011, 06:09 AM
people must understand that MITT is the ONLY one who can challenge us!

just joined mitt romney´s FB page and will post this until i´m banned from there! :D

nbruno322
12-28-2011, 07:18 AM
great video whoever made it!!

But lets not forget that while Newt has crashed and burned in Iowa, he has NOT nationally. Newt is still strong in FL and SC, crucial states.

braane
12-28-2011, 07:24 AM
great video whoever made it!!

But lets not forget that while Newt has crashed and burned in Iowa, he has NOT nationally. Newt is still strong in FL and SC, crucial states.

Yes, but can he survive a 5th or 6th place finish in Iowa and a 4th place finish in New Hampshire? With his lack of money and no real organization, it will be hard for him to do.

FlatIron
12-28-2011, 07:26 AM
don't mention Ron Paul in the attack ads, some people get turned off by it.

mosquitobite
12-28-2011, 08:18 AM
How could any human not begin to doubt after seeing such a scathing irrefutable collection of hypocrisy?
All this flip flopping was brought up in 2008. It's like Dr Paul's newsletters - nothing new.

WilliamC
12-28-2011, 09:10 AM

Sad but true, most of Romney's supporters just want to vote for the winning candidate, and don't really have much if any ideological consistency.

Which is why I (perhaps naively) think that Romney would be a good potential VP choice for Ron Paul, since he (Romney) really wouldn't have to do anything he already hasn't already done (change his positions) and at least he seems to have whatever 'electability' charisma that Ron Paul lacks.

I'm sure Romney is beholden to special interests, all except Ron Paul are, but at least Romney seems to have had some success in the private sector as well and perhaps he can be convinced it is in his best interest to ride the Ron Paul wave, that is if Ron Paul would have him.

I just think that even if Ron Paul wins the nomination he will have to accept an establishment VP, and of the field running Romney strikes me as least bad.

Pete Kay
12-28-2011, 09:22 AM
While I agree that this is a well produced and damning video, this ad was created by the Democratic National Committee. It would hurt Ron Paul more than it would help him if his supporters were out there pushing a Democrat attack ad about Mitt Romney. You want to give Ron Paul detractors more ammunition to say that Ron Paul isn't a true Republican?

cdc482
12-28-2011, 09:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BI9yjhd8b84
watch it, and learn the quotes if possible!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BI9yjhd8b84

Drex
12-28-2011, 09:41 AM
It's not called flip flopping its called " changing his mind " LOL. This guy is a loon!

sailingaway
12-28-2011, 09:42 AM
And know Ron Paul plans to FUND social security for those who paid in -- he likened it to a contract right once people were forced to pay for it. His plan to balance the budget in 3 years does not cut social security OR medicare. Bring his plan or something else on this point. I'd work it into every speech, because I am SURE the reason seniors are so against him is they are confused on this point because he made it clear he thought the program should not have been created by the federal government to begin with.

ericsnow
12-28-2011, 09:53 AM
Please share this video on facebook/twitter, email it to friends, and post it on forums/message boards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqpGmxKKF_w

FA.Hayek
12-28-2011, 09:56 AM
bump! those things need to get hammered on caucus night

dcjones
12-28-2011, 09:57 AM
Great video!

Fredom101
12-28-2011, 09:59 AM
OMG amazing video! The end was a little awkward, otherwise that was REALLY well done! Do you think this will sway some Romney supporters to jump off his crazy train?

neverseen
12-28-2011, 10:02 AM
Did you just recut this video? This one has 300k+ views already...

ctiger2
12-28-2011, 10:11 AM
This vid proves that Romnoid is the quintessential ZERO PRINCIPLES politician. Romnoid will say ANYTHING to obtain his ultimate goal of POWER/CONTROL.

opinionatedfool
12-28-2011, 10:12 AM
don't mention Ron Paul in the attack ads, some people get turned off by it.

I agree!

opinionatedfool
12-28-2011, 10:15 AM
Did you just recut this video? This one has 300k+ views already...

I just downloaded it from somewhere else and posted it on my channel.

opinionatedfool
12-28-2011, 10:16 AM
There are quite a few channels with the same video.

cdc482
12-28-2011, 10:19 AM
And know Ron Paul plans to FUND social security for those who paid in -- he likened it to a contract right once people were forced to pay for it. His plan to balance the budget in 3 years does not cut social security OR medicare. Bring his plan or something else on this point. I'd work it into every speech, because I am SURE the reason seniors are so against him is they are confused on this point because he made it clear he thought the program should not have been created by the federal government to begin with.

Right. He is the only politician who can promise that SS and medicare funds won't run dry for ANYONE whose paid into it.

fatjohn
12-28-2011, 10:21 AM
The underaged RP supporters should just take a tv screen or laptop and run this all day in front of the caucus buildings inviting people to take a look. It would have a tremendous effect on those still doubting.

Pete Kay
12-28-2011, 10:31 AM
The underaged RP supporters should just take a tv screen or laptop and run this all day in front of the caucus buildings inviting people to take a look. It would have a tremendous effect on those still doubting.

Sure, and they should also hand out leaflets from the Democratic National Committee attacking Mitt Romney. Let's join up with the Democrats to attack Mitt. What a winning strategy to gain the Republican nomination. :rolleyes:

FreedomRings
12-28-2011, 11:34 AM
While I agree that this is a well produced and damning video, this ad was created by the Democratic National Committee. It would hurt Ron Paul more than it would help him if his supporters were out there pushing a Democrat attack ad about Mitt Romney. You want to give Ron Paul detractors more ammunition to say that Ron Paul isn't a true Republican?

That's probably why the last 7 seconds are missing in the version being spread by some RP supporters.

While it is a good ad, isn't there something comparable made by the grassroots that only goes after Romney (and ignores Newt etc.)?

silk30
12-28-2011, 12:14 PM
Man, that is an extremely well done video. Hope it gets a ton of hits. :)

InTradePro
12-28-2011, 07:12 PM
Excellent video.