PDA

View Full Version : Top Amazon review on famous Evangelical Pastor's book mentions Ron Paul favorably

RonPaulVolunteer
12-27-2011, 12:02 AM
Rob Bell is considered a Prophet by some, heretic by others. He wrote a book exposing the American Military Empire called Jesus Wants to Save Christians: A Manifesto for the Church in Exile.

Check out the first review!

A Manifesto For the Church In Exile. The sub title is extremely fitting. This book should go hand in hand with another Manifesto written by a Christian, that of Congressman Dr. Ron Paul; The Revolution: A Manifesto. Both books are in agreement with each other but present the argument from two very different but very solid positions. I recommend both of these books together.

Rob Bell must have been over the target with this one, because he copt a lot of flak for it.

I would encourage this book as the perfect tool for those Christians that love Ron Paul but can't move beyond his non-interventionest foreign policy.

I also recommend it to anyone that wants to hear some of the most refreshing talk of Christianity/Jesus they have ever heard.

http://www.amazon.com/Jesus-Wants-Save-Christians-Manifesto/dp/0310275024

Also, a sermon Rob Bell gave some 9 months ago basically endorsed Ron Paul without ever mentioning him.

ROB BELL
RON PAUL

HmmmMmMmmmmmm..... As Rob Bell would say...

Jeremy
12-27-2011, 12:32 AM
I have 3 of Bell's books including this one. And before the storm comes to this thread, no, he is not a universalist.

Maestro232
12-27-2011, 08:28 AM
Is to. :p

jaumen
12-27-2011, 09:40 AM
I love Rob Bell. Very smart and creative guy.