PDA

View Full Version : Today's Media Coverage

KramerDSP
12-26-2011, 05:52 PM
Every show on CNN and FOX today has discussed Paul in depth. Wolf gave him a 10-minute segment that was mostly positive, and now there is a panel talking about him on John King USA. It is somewhat bizarre to see the talking heads discuss Paul every time you switch channels! The new slant from Fox is that Paul may not have written the newsletters but that they reflected poorly on his managerical abilities. From CNN, it is that he will not be able to win the big states, but that there is a distinct possibility that the nomination ends up being a slugfest betwen Paul and Romney (favoring Romney). One woman talked about how the American people are sick of their government, and Paul is the candidate for those people. All in all, I think a lot of people are going to be watching and thinking "Why is everybody talking about Ron Paul all of a sudden" and I would like to see if there is an uptick in google searches for him this week.

BLS
12-26-2011, 05:55 PM
You must have missed the RNC rep who said Paul is from the Libertarian wing of the party that believes stop signs are a violation of the 5th amendment.

seapilot
12-26-2011, 05:58 PM
Fox is that Paul may not have written the newsletters but that they reflected poorly on his managerical abilities

Some here predicted this would be their next step. Fox can not even get their names and poll numbers right half the time on national tv who are they to criticize a persons managerial abilities?

Evilfox
12-26-2011, 06:12 PM
Some here predicted this would be their next step. Fox can not even get their names and poll numbers right half the time on national tv who are they to criticize a persons managerial abilities?

LOL so true.

Romney 23%
Romney 20%
Romney 18%
Newt 15%
Newt 9%

is how I see one of the next polls from them coming out.

12-26-2011, 06:20 PM
As long as they don't continue with calling him racist, we can handle the rest of the spin.

KingNothing
12-26-2011, 06:31 PM
As long as they don't continue with calling him racist, we can handle the rest of the spin.

That's exactly right. Let them criticize his managerial experience.

For christ sake, he ran a successful medical practice, has made money investing, and returns part of his Congressional office's budget to the Treasury every year. Not only that, he's run a wonderful campaign this time around and has organized the largest grassroots political movement this side of Obama.

jware
12-26-2011, 07:09 PM
The idiots on The Five today were saying that if Ron Paul won Iowa, it would only be because of bad weather and low voter turnout :mad:

S.Shorland
12-26-2011, 07:12 PM
Did they discuss his policies? If people hear about his policies in full,I'm happy.