PDA

View Full Version : Bad Santa/Bad Christmas Gift- End of the Quarter/Year PUSH! Campaign Ticker STUCK!

pacodever
12-26-2011, 07:57 AM
http://i2.listal.com/image/1565083/500full.jpg

Bad Christmas Gift? Hopefully you can return or sell it and donate to the End of the Quarter/Year PUSH! Ticker is currently at $4,494,351. Let's finish strong and push it over $5 million! Return or sell some of those bad gifts or put some of that Christmas cash to good use! Get the word out for $5+ Friday and EOQ/EOY PUSH on Saturday!

PastaRocket848
12-26-2011, 08:01 AM
everyone should return one gift they don't particularly mind losing and donate the cash to the campaign. i got a wii that'll probably never make it out of the box... who buys a 27 yr old video games for christmas? much less a wii... anyway... ron's getting the cash once i can get to the store.

robmpreston
12-26-2011, 08:33 AM
everyone should return one gift they don't particularly mind losing and donate the cash to the campaign. i got a wii that'll probably never make it out of the box... who buys a 27 yr old video games for christmas? much less a wii... anyway... ron's getting the cash once i can get to the store.
Plenty of people play video games at 27... I sure do. Maybe you shouldn't be such an unappreciative dick about it. ;)

Carehn
12-26-2011, 08:36 AM
I didn't get any gifts :( Because I told everyone to simply donate what they could to Ron Paul as my gift:)

Muwahid
12-26-2011, 08:39 AM
Plenty of people play video games at 27... I sure do. Maybe you shouldn't be such an unappreciative dick about it. ;)

LOL !

PastaRocket848
12-26-2011, 09:18 AM
Lol I guess... But wii? Really? It's all Mario and Pokemon. Could've atleast got me an Xbox or something a bit more "ma-17". I think the intention was that my son would use it but he's 3 and isn't quite up for anything more complicated than angry birds.

Flirtnwitdisaster
12-26-2011, 09:26 AM
This is the Christmas present we should be working on for Ron Paul next year. And it will only cost you one vote. And you can also chip in what ever cash you can afford, every little bit helps.

IterTemporis
12-26-2011, 10:42 AM
Lol I guess... But wii? Really? It's all Mario and Pokemon. Could've atleast got me an Xbox or something a bit more "ma-17". I think the intention was that my son would use it but he's 3 and isn't quite up for anything more complicated than angry birds.

Be thankful that someone could even gift you a Wii..