PDA

View Full Version : New Video: A MESSAGE FOR ALL OF HUMANITY

tradgedyandhope
12-26-2011, 05:59 AM
I had no idea where to put this video but knew people here at the Ron Paul forums would really enjoy it.I spent a very long time compiling this video making sure all the images were right and the quality. I know many of you may have seen this speech before, and how inspirational it is.. That is why I took my time with this video, to create something that was short and effective and can be shared easily. I really hope you enjoy and please share if you do!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsgaFKwUA6g

tradgedyandhope
12-26-2011, 06:15 AM
I really hope you guys like it!

Matthew Zak
12-26-2011, 06:22 AM
That was really good. I've seen all of those clips, and that speech before, but you arranged it all really well. :) Powerful.

tradgedyandhope
12-26-2011, 06:45 AM
That was really good. I've seen all of those clips, and that speech before, but you arranged it all really well. :) Powerful.

Thank you very much! Really you have seen all the videos I have added for it! You must watch a lot of youtube like me lol. Some of the videos used in it are only days old. Thank you very much! Please pass it on, I have included Ron Paul in the tags and almost all the suggested videos are Ron Paul, might help convert some people!

tradgedyandhope
12-26-2011, 07:00 AM
I changed the thumbnail... It is taking a while to change or do people think it suits it>

Tina
12-26-2011, 07:45 AM
Nicely done. Thanks for sharing your work.:)

tradgedyandhope
12-26-2011, 07:49 AM
Nicely done. Thanks for sharing your work.:)

Thanks!

Revolution9
12-26-2011, 08:52 AM
Dude/dudette... That is a bunch of work! Good one. You must have spent a long time collecting collaterals for all the symbology.

Rev9

tradgedyandhope
12-26-2011, 09:34 AM
Dude/dudette... That is a bunch of work! Good one. You must have spent a long time collecting collaterals for all the symbology.

Rev9

Yes it took a very long time! Thanks!

Intoxiklown
12-26-2011, 09:38 AM
My only problem with this speech clip (the actual footage from the original) is why does the dude HAVE to sport a Hitler 'stache?

lol

tradgedyandhope
12-26-2011, 06:34 PM
My only problem with this speech clip (the actual footage from the original) is why does the dude HAVE to sport a Hitler 'stache?

lol

If you watch the whole film it is because he takes hitlers place to say a speech because they thought he was hitler because he looked just like him but was really just a barber, he then went on to say the most inspirational speach ever!

Slimdude20
12-26-2011, 07:06 PM
Very powerful. What movie is that from? Looks like charlie Chapman.

One critique if I may. I think the ending is a bit abrupt. Not sure what you can put in it thought. Maybe some subliminal Ron Paul picks? haha.

It really is a fantastic video! It's people like you who keep hope alive. Thank you.

Slimdude20
12-26-2011, 08:04 PM
Never mind my fiance who has a masters in history with a concentration on WW2 just told me it is Charlie Chapman from A Great Dictator. Which is a satire of the Nazi's from 1940.

Endthefednow
12-26-2011, 08:20 PM
Great job on the video :)

tradgedyandhope
12-26-2011, 08:34 PM
Thanks everyone!

tradgedyandhope
12-26-2011, 08:35 PM
Very powerful. What movie is that from? Looks like charlie Chapman.

One critique if I may. I think the ending is a bit abrupt. Not sure what you can put in it thought. Maybe some subliminal Ron Paul picks? haha.

It really is a fantastic video! It's people like you who keep hope alive. Thank you.

Yes I realise it was a bit of an abrupt end but I wanted to keep it under 4 mins because the longer the video the less attentive people are.. Even though it is 3.57 minutes it looks much better than 4 minutes 10 seconds or more! The shorter the better!

tradgedyandhope
12-27-2011, 06:14 AM
Omg I cant believe how much attention it is getting!

affa
12-27-2011, 06:21 AM

lol

Go watch the The Great Dictator and get back to us. Important anti-fascist film, the first speaking film role for Charlie Chaplin's Little Tramp, and all around masterpiece.

LibertyEagle
12-27-2011, 06:39 AM
1. A characterization of Hitler promoting anything is not good for this movement.
2. The video suggests that all borders should be dissolved and we should be "united" as one. Sorry, but no thank you. I am not interested in world government and neither is Ron Paul.

The people were never the real problem. It has always been governments and I would rather have mine smaller and hopefully soon, constrained once again and controlled by the American people. A world government would be akin to world fascism. Again, no thank you.

jcarcinogen
12-27-2011, 07:37 AM
1. A characterization of Hitler promoting anything is not good for this movement.
2. The video suggests that all borders should be dissolved and we should be "united" as one. Sorry, but no thank you. I am not interested in world government and neither is Ron Paul.

The people were never the real problem. It has always been governments and I would rather have mine smaller and hopefully soon, constrained once again and controlled by the American people. A world government would be akin to world fascism. Again, no thank you.

His name is TragedyandHope which makes me think Carrol Quigley so the world government message isn't surprising. I agree the governments are the problem and this seems to suggest that hate rather than power/government is what people should unite against which isn't a bad message but I don't see hopw its connected to Ron Paul.

BUT the editing of the video itself is very well done, good job.

tradgedyandhope
12-27-2011, 04:58 PM
No one is promoting world governemt there is no way in hell any of us want that. United as one does not many one governemnt it means united as one people which is what we should have moved to centuries ago and we would be much further along than we are now... And it is not a characterisation of hitler.. It is Charlie Chaplan in the movie the great dictator who was a barber who looked like hitler and they thought he was so they forced him up there and he gave that speech... I think you need to stop thinking so negatively... Because one day if we are ever to progress we must unite as one, not with a world government.. But as one people.. Government must go one day..
I think Ron Paul is the beginning of the reduction of government

tradgedyandhope
12-27-2011, 05:05 PM
Oooh I must a government shill making this video promoting world government... No I did not write the speech! But I did colaborate the video and I can tell you I am sick of people like you thinking everything positive is somehow negative or done by the government to push some agenda! United as one means united as one people! Not under one government!!! That is not what Charlie meant! One people, we are all human! We should be united as one without any governemnt! Free! I am sick of you negative people who are awake and start thinning the whole world is against them.. You know getting stuck into conspiracies is another form of control.. Look what it does makes you think a positive video is made to push a damn world government agenda!! Again there is no agenda behind this video, I am no government shill.. I am sure Ron Paul would love the video if he saw it.. Sorry for getting angry but really..

tradgedyandhope
12-27-2011, 05:06 PM
His name is TragedyandHope which makes me think Carrol Quigley so the world government message isn't surprising. I agree the governments are the problem and this seems to suggest that hate rather than power/government is what people should unite against which isn't a bad message but I don't see hopw its connected to Ron Paul.

BUT the editing of the video itself is very well done, good job.

Oooh I must a government shill making this video promoting world government... No I did not write the speech! But I did colaborate the video and I can tell you I am sick of people like you thinking everything positive is somehow negative or done by the government to push some agenda! United as one means united as one people! Not under one government!!! That is not what Charlie meant! One people, we are all human! We should be united as one without any governemnt! Free! I am sick of you negative people who are awake and start thinning the whole world is against them.. You know getting stuck into conspiracies is another form of control.. Look what it does makes you think a positive video is made to push a damn world government agenda!! Again there is no agenda behind this video, I am no government shill.. I am sure Ron Paul would love the video if he saw it.. Sorry for getting angry but really..

Slimdude20
12-27-2011, 05:24 PM

It's very well done. And I agree Ron Paul would like that video. I can also understand the people who say maybe this could be portrayed negatively BY the media shills if it were connected to RP. Only because they are so aggressive pushing their agenda...a video with Paul and a burning cross, swastika(?), and a guy who looks like hitler could give them more ammo. They take things out of context, they distort the truth. That video is inspiring because I listen to the words (music is fantastic as well) but they wouldn't give a hoot about the words or the meaning only what they see and what they can use to push their agenda.

Just my two cents. Hope It comes off as constructive criticism and not just criticism haha.

gunnysmith
12-28-2011, 01:40 AM

lol
Plus the nations without borders statement does not fit Dr. Paul on sovereignty