PDA

View Full Version : Is there a website which catalogs all the media bias and blacking out of Dr. Paul?

jordie
12-25-2011, 10:37 PM
I'm aware of the forum on here 'media spin', but I mean a whole website dedicated to listing all articles that mis-represent Dr. Paul, fail to mention him or discredit him. Same for videos.

If there isn't such a site, I'd be interested in setting one up and just wondering if people would be interested in it? It'd be something you could reference when people ask you about the media blackout/bias.

Heman5up
12-25-2011, 10:51 PM
Who all are on record saying Ron Paul unelectable in Iowa? We really need to leverage iowa results to smash through the unelectibility ceiling as soon as Iowa results are out. It will help to compiling list/videos of all the pundits who used to say that Ron Paul will never win iowa but stopped recently.

botounami
12-25-2011, 10:57 PM
If you can get a site like this up, and quickly, and professionally - well, I'd feel the need to shake your hand and scream "Hallelujah!"

JamesButabi
12-25-2011, 11:30 PM
I'm aware of the forum on here 'media spin', but I mean a whole website dedicated to listing all articles that mis-represent Dr. Paul, fail to mention him or discredit him. Same for videos.

If there isn't such a site, I'd be interested in setting one up and just wondering if people would be interested in it? It'd be something you could reference when people ask you about the media blackout/bias.

I was doing this for quite a while on my own and made a fairly popular site that climbed quickly in crawlers. As I became more focused in on the ground activism there was so much bias I was overwhelmed and couldn't handle it on my own. At the time I received no responses of interest from any bloggers who wanted to keep the documenting going.

www.unfaircoverage.com

If you want it, I will give you full access to updating it.

jordie
12-26-2011, 01:02 AM
I was doing this for quite a while on my own and made a fairly popular site that climbed quickly in crawlers. As I became more focused in on the ground activism there was so much bias I was overwhelmed and couldn't handle it on my own. At the time I received no responses of interest from any bloggers who wanted to keep the documenting going.

www.unfaircoverage.com

If you want it, I will give you full access to updating it.

That's very generous of you! I'm a developer so I kinda already had ideas on how I was going to do it, but didn't want to put the effort in only to compete with another website if one existed. But if you're not updating it, I might go ahead and work on a new site.

Joe3113
12-26-2011, 01:11 AM
Excellent idea, but a big job.

jordie
12-26-2011, 01:30 AM
Excellent idea, but a big job.

I know, but it'll be worth it I think.

I just purchased EmpireOfLies.net for the domain name, alluding to Dr. Paul's quote "Truth is Treason in the Empire of Lies.".

P.s. Aussie? me too :) This is the reason I'm doing it, I can't contribute directly to the campaign, so all I can do is efforts such as this.