PDA

View Full Version : Mike Huckabee: Ron Paul Can't Win, Obama Is Decent Patriotic American

ericsnow
12-25-2011, 08:02 PM
Lol I don't know which statement is more ridiculous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAvtVEW9ihY

Pauls' Revere
12-25-2011, 08:04 PM
and I'm sure people laughed at the Wright Brothers too.

willwash
12-25-2011, 08:10 PM
Oh, Huckleberry...still sore because Ron ripped you a new one at the debate in October 2007?

RickyJ
12-25-2011, 08:24 PM
Obama Is Decent Patriotic American

Did he get hit on the head or something?

Romulus
12-25-2011, 08:57 PM
lol Huckabee deserves a thank you from us! Keep on yackin there Mike. lol

squarepusher
12-25-2011, 09:01 PM
wowowowow

IDefendThePlatform
12-25-2011, 09:34 PM
Ok Tax-Hike-Mike, I don't like the idea of Iran having nukes either. What are our options?

1) bomb them
2) sanctions
3) diplomacy

Options 1 and 2 result in death, destruction and more hatred of America. Maybe we should try 3? Or I wonder if huckster truly believes US treatment of Iraq has been a success and we need to do the same thing to Iran?

The other question I'd really like to see the pro war crowd answer is how many lives total they believe were lost in Iraq, both military and civillian since the US first imposed sanctions on them? 10,000? 100,000? 500,000? And how many deaths are acceptable? I don't think anyone knows for sure but I would truly be interested to hear an honest answer on that from the other candidates and the talking heads on foxnews.

CaptainAmerica
12-25-2011, 09:44 PM
Mike Huckabee is also a democrat in republican clothing. He accepted so many gifts as governor of Arkansas,he basically lived on lobbyist gifts/money and kick backs while arkansas went to crap

IPSecure
12-25-2011, 09:55 PM
What does one expect from Faux News, when interviewing one of the people who made the top ten most corrupt politicians list of 2007 (http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/kouri/080111)?

LibertyEagle
12-25-2011, 10:00 PM
Mike Huckabee is also a democrat in republican clothing. He accepted so many gifts as governor of Arkansas,he basically lived on lobbyist gifts/money and kick backs while arkansas went to crap

Yup. You are exactly right. According to Phyllis Schlafly, Huckabee ruined conservatism in Arkansas.

terp
12-25-2011, 10:31 PM
All this talk by Huckabee and all his MSM bretheren remind me of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-b7RmmMJeo

anaconda
12-25-2011, 10:36 PM
"The difference is Iran wants to use a nuclear weapon.." Where do they get this stuff?

Uriah
12-25-2011, 10:48 PM
So, he says he doesn't want to get into the race because it's only about attacking each other and doesn't want to participate in that. Of course, this came right after he just ripped into Dr. Paul.

Malarkey.

FreedomRings
12-25-2011, 11:36 PM
"The difference is Iran wants to use a nuclear weapon.." Where do they get this stuff?

They probably got it from some hysterical Congresswoman from Minnesota. (to quote Doug Wead) :)

pacelli
12-25-2011, 11:58 PM
LOL... discussing Iran having a nuclear weapon is, "off the edge".

Well I think its pretty clear, he sold out. He used his own presidential campaign as a springboard for a media career. Thank goodness he is only surrounded by partisan hacks, rather than people in the moral high ground, like Elliot Spitzer for instance.

Go get 'em Huck. Show them how "on the edge" you are.... LMAO.

Toureg89
12-26-2011, 12:07 AM
anyone else "missing plugin"?

Dianne
12-26-2011, 12:10 AM
Just proves how corrupt the "fake" democrats and republicans are.. and ho "fake" the evangelicals are... Maggots in the wind... we passed them a long time ago, in their world of corruption and hate.

We are on you bro !!!!!! We know who you are, and how disgusting you are, and how you are paid off to spew your disgusting lies...

kr1963
12-26-2011, 12:55 AM
Huckabee is a CFR member. Christian preacher? No soul-less whore.

seapilot
12-26-2011, 01:00 AM
So, he says he doesn't want to get into the race because it's only about attacking each other and doesn't want to participate in that. Of course, this came right after he just ripped into Dr. Paul.

Malarkey.

The real reason Huckabee is not in the race.
http://washingtonindependent.com/69156/conservatives-hit-huckabee-for-cop-killer-clemency

ca4paul
12-26-2011, 01:21 AM
Huckabee is a CFR member. Christian preacher? No soul-less whore.

lofl What is it with these weak and wimpy preacher types? Huckabee has to be the most boring god-bless-america acting bastards to ever have a tv show. I firmly believe literally no one cares about religion anymore because of these losers.

LibertyEagle
12-26-2011, 01:40 AM
lofl What is it with these weak and wimpy preacher types? Huckabee has to be the most boring god-bless-america acting bastards to ever have a tv show. I firmly believe literally no one cares about religion anymore because of these losers.

Well, you would be firmly wrong. There are tons of religious people in America. Many of them, Christian, and many of them in the Republican Party, whose nomination Paul is trying to get.

ca4paul
12-26-2011, 01:50 AM
Well, you would be firmly wrong. There are tons of religious people in America. Many of them, Christian, and many of them in the Republican Party, whose nomination Paul is trying to get.

No i'm not wrong. I've seen studies that say barely 15% of americans go to church and more americans are becoming disenfranchised about religion. Btw good for those people that believe in one god and support ron paul. Do they do it soley because he believes in a god? Or because of his stances? I would certainly hope it's the latter.

Anti Federalist
12-26-2011, 01:58 AM
No i'm not wrong. I've seen studies that say barely 15% of americans go to church and more americans are becoming disenfranchised about religion. Btw good for those people that believe in one god and support ron paul. Do they do it soley because he believes in a god? Or because of his stances? I would certainly hope it's the latter.

Huh?

A late 2009 online Harris poll of 2,303 U.S. adults (18 and older)[55] found that "82% of adult Americans believe in God"

Gallup International indicates that 41%[56] of American citizens report they regularly attend religious services,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_United_States

RickyJ
12-26-2011, 02:00 AM

I am a Christian and you are right. Many American churches are little more than propaganda arms of the government now. They have been infiltrated and in some cases preachers have been put on the payroll all with the intent of getting Christians to support their very un-Christian positions on war. People have left churches in droves over this. Who wants to listen to a phony for an hour when you don't have to?

RickyJ
12-26-2011, 02:04 AM
Gallup International indicates that 41%[56] of American citizens report they regularly attend religious services

And at least 50% of them are lying. There is nowhere near that many people going to church regularly in America. If by regular they mean once a year, then maybe that might be right.

Anti Federalist
12-26-2011, 02:08 AM
I am a Christian and you are right. Many American churches are little more than propaganda arms of the government now. They have been infiltrated and in some cases preachers have been put on the payroll all with the intent of getting Christians to support their very un-Christian positions on war. People have left churches in droves over this. Who wants to listen to a phony for an hour when you don't have to?

That I cannot argue with.

It's why I will not attend.

And at least 50% of them are lying. There is nowhere near that many people going to church regularly in America. If by regular they mean once a year, then maybe that might be right.

The same wiki article reports NH and VT as having the lowest rate, 24%.

Based on what I see and know here, in NH, I'd say that is about right, one out of four or so.

ca4paul
12-26-2011, 02:28 AM
Huh?

Sorry I don't buy into MSM sponsored "socalled all encompassing" polls like gallup, harris, etc or Wikipedia rubbish. And 82% doesn't mean jack shit when it's not a legit number in the first place, nor is it even what I specifically stated. Just by googling, there are hundreds of articles about people becoming less religious.

ca4paul
12-26-2011, 02:30 AM

Couldn't agree more.

JuicyG
12-26-2011, 02:47 AM
Mike won Iowa in 2008. Fox is most likely trying to use him and his old support to hijack Paul and turn off old Mike supporters who`ve switched to Paul.

They`re doing anything in their power to stop him from winning Iowa. They know if he does win there, he`ll have a powerful hard to stop momentum, same as Obama had in 2008.

JohnGalt1225
12-26-2011, 09:18 AM
Lol I don't know which statement is more ridiculous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAvtVEW9ihY
Eh, "Ron Paul is crazy and wants Iran to get a nuclear weapon. Ron Paul think it's perfectly okay for Iran to have one. Ron Paul's followers are crazy stoner fanatics." I think this so-called "Preacher" should go back to Arkansas and reread the 10 Commandments, specifically the 8th one regarding bearing false witness. Heck while he's at it he should read the 1st one that says "put no gods before me," because I'm pretty sure Mikey here is putting the god of mammon before the God of Abraham. Also, since he supports preemptive wars of aggression it might do him good reread "Thou shall not kill."

123tim
12-26-2011, 11:21 AM
I'm pretty good at reading between the lines......I think that Mike Huckabee just said in this video "Yes, I will run for President - I just need a few more of you to tell me how much you want me to run."

I don't know when the deadline/cutoff is, but I pray that it comes quickly.

Jovan Galtic
12-26-2011, 11:29 AM
Huck said: "... the difference is they (US, Russia, Pakistan, Israel...) have 'em so they won't use 'em, Iran wants to get one because they wanna use it ..."

Please someone remind Mr. Huckabee that the only country that had actually used nuclear weapons is the USA.

fatjohn
12-26-2011, 11:33 AM
Hah, he wants to bring ideas to the race. sheez, i want what he's having

Anti Federalist
12-26-2011, 04:27 PM

Sorry I don't buy into MSM sponsored "socalled all encompassing" polls like gallup, harris, etc or Wikipedia rubbish. And 82% doesn't mean jack shit when it's not a legit number in the first place, nor is it even what I specifically stated. Just by googling, there are hundreds of articles about people becoming less religious.

Ok then, where did you pull the "studies say 15 percent" from?

ca4paul
12-26-2011, 04:41 PM
Ok then, where did you pull the "studies say 15 percent" from?

I lost the link I had for it on my files But here are a ton that claim 20%(I suspect it's a lot lower though from everything I have seen, especially in California where I live). I think the 20% of the people should face reality with regard to churches becoming less and less popular.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=Hse&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=np&q=less+than+20%25+of+americans+attend+church+regul arly&sa=X&ei=tfb4Ttm1AaKRiAKcyfSMDQ&ved=0CBcQgwM&biw=1024&bih=629