PDA

View Full Version : Economics making men obsolete?

Edward777
12-25-2011, 04:33 PM
The breakdown of traditional family values has been going on since the late 1950s. Of course we can see many of the culprits that have attacked the family unit but economics may be doing more now to strike a blow against the traditional model (at least what Americans see as traditional) than any number of social change agents could ever have done. So maybe as alternative lifestyles increase in popularity, as well as people opting out of family and reproduction all together, the faces of Clinton, Bush and Obama should be showcased in the metaphorical museum of the life and death of the Norman Rockwell ideal:

For further elaboration: Pt 1 of "The Sexual Revolution and Alternative Lifestyles in the future: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPrrmCFqs7Q&feature=related

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=C8pDbCGGn1s

Sorry guys, it is your jobs that are going over overseas.

At least the libertarian alternative will allow for people to choose the direction of this social evolution in the future.

juleswin
12-25-2011, 07:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5T0uiYeYVQ&feature=channel_video_title

There is a YT channel I would like to recommend to every mn in the liberty movement and the world. The channel is called manwomanmyth and it does a fanatsic job documenting the sexist policies enacted by our leaders and the feminist movement that are hostile to men, the constant demonization of men as aggressors, rapist/pedophiles, discrimination in the academic and professional arena in favor of women. Everyone seems to be aware of the affirmitive action that favors blacks over whites but no one seems to aware of that which favors women over men. This affirmative action of the sexes flies under the radar because men tend to be selfless.

I cant say enough about this channel, but please try to subscribe to it and watch the videos in it to get yourselves informed. Also try and pass it along to as many people as u can.

tttppp
12-25-2011, 07:24 PM

There is a YT channel I would like to recommend to every mn in the liberty movement and the world. The channel is called manwomanmyth and it does a fanatsic job documenting the sexist policies enacted by our leaders and the feminist movement that are hostile to men, the constant demonization of men as aggressors, rapist/pedophiles, discrimination in the academic and professional arena in favor of women. Everyone seems to be aware of the affirmitive action that favors blacks over whites but no one seems to aware of that which favors women over men. This affirmative action of the sexes flies under the radar because men tend to be selfless.

I cant say enough about this channel, but please try to subscribe to it and watch the videos in it to get yourselves informed. Also try and pass it along to as many people as u can.

I've been in the corporate workforce for only a couple of years, but I can already tell it significantly favors women over men in so many different ways.

Philhelm
12-25-2011, 08:25 PM
I've been in the corporate workforce for only a couple of years, but I can already tell it significantly favors women over men in so many different ways.

I believe you, but in what specific ways?

djinwa
12-25-2011, 08:50 PM
It used to be a man's value was his wallet, but now the government has replaced him.

Why deal with a disgusting male, dirty socks and all, when you can just get a government check.

Sperm banks are available.

tttppp
12-25-2011, 09:17 PM
I believe you, but in what specific ways?

Here are some things I have noticed:

1. I used to audit a private equity company. There were tons of men coming in every day for interviews but never got a job. However, attractive women would get jobs working there almost on a daily basis with apparently not even an interview. Most of them did no work, just looked pretty. The only woman I saw doing real work there was unattractive.

2. In the corporate world guy talk is almost completely banned. Men have to tone it down or else risk offending a woman. I remember a female boss bitching at me once for offending her and a female staff member for me telling them that an instructor at one of the training seminars did not know what he was talking about.

3. Girls love to spread rumors to other girls, including to their superiors. If you happen to say anything to them that is not politically correct, it most likely will be taken out of context and will be in the hand of your superior.

4. There are two different standards for men and women. When a man is hired, they are expected to know everything. And even if they do know everything, they don't get the credit. When a woman is hired, it doesn't matter how poor her performance is, her superiors are happy to get anything out of her. And most likely she'll get a reward even if she sucks. Women are given every benefit of the doubt. I remember at one company, from the beginning in knew how to do everything on my own without help...i never even got a pat on the back for it. Meanwhile these other entry level women didn't know any of the basics and were receiving formal rewards for just doing busy work. Keep in mind we were all at the same pay rate. So there's no reason anyone should have less responsibility than the other.

squarepusher
12-25-2011, 10:16 PM
not obsolete, I think men need to be leaders. Corporate life for men may be obsolete. The corporate world is established by men, but now women join in and take over because its been around for a while. Men need to invent new things, staying in the corporate world is boring.

specialK
12-25-2011, 10:44 PM

1. I used to audit a private equity company. There were tons of men coming in every day for interviews but never got a job. However, attractive women would get jobs working there almost on a daily basis with apparently not even an interview. Most of them did no work, just looked pretty.

And who exactly was it that was hiring them?

schiffheadbaby
12-25-2011, 10:48 PM

1. I used to audit a private equity company. There were tons of men coming in every day for interviews but never got a job. However, attractive women would get jobs working there almost on a daily basis with apparently not even an interview. Most of them did no work, just looked pretty. The only woman I saw doing real work there was unattractive.

2. In the corporate world guy talk is almost completely banned. Men have to tone it down or else risk offending a woman. I remember a female boss bitching at me once for offending her and a female staff member for me telling them that an instructor at one of the training seminars did not know what he was talking about.

3. Girls love to spread rumors to other girls, including to their superiors. If you happen to say anything to them that is not politically correct, it most likely will be taken out of context and will be in the hand of your superior.

4. There are two different standards for men and women. When a man is hired, they are expected to know everything. And even if they do know everything, they don't get the credit. When a woman is hired, it doesn't matter how poor her performance is, her superiors are happy to get anything out of her. And most likely she'll get a reward even if she sucks. Women are given every benefit of the doubt. I remember at one company, from the beginning in knew how to do everything on my own without help...i never even got a pat on the back for it. Meanwhile these other entry level women didn't know any of the basics and were receiving formal rewards for just doing busy work. Keep in mind we were all at the same pay rate. So there's no reason anyone should have less responsibility than the other.

boss this is very true, and why you need to try if possible to run your own business to avoid that bs.

between affirmative action hiring and promotions etc I would go nuts working at some politically correct Fortune 500 company.

juleswin
12-26-2011, 01:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoXJ4Z9D59Y&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgvrzMpHJwQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Heres another gem from the channel. These are the reason why female academic achievement has been surpassing that of men and our universities are producing lesser and lesser hard sciences and hard art degrees

Tenbobnote
12-26-2011, 01:33 AM

It could be that woman fall for the education propaganda. Men may have more intuition when it comes to the worthless of college.

ca4paul
12-26-2011, 01:41 AM
It used to be a man's value was his wallet, but now the government has replaced him.

Why deal with a disgusting male, dirty socks and all, when you can just get a government check.

Sperm banks are available.

Have you ever smelled some females(even some cute ones) down there? Sugar and spice? Good luck with that sperm bank offspring btw. Knew a person that did that and let's just say he wasn't the brightest bulb.

ca4paul
12-26-2011, 01:44 AM

And If we're talking govt jobs, that's going to be minority women, not all the majority. The marxist system does a good job of shafting other groups of women too.

If you're a male, it's probably not a good idea to get married unless you like to pay alimony as well as child support(yet another scam).

Edward777
12-26-2011, 06:55 AM
Well, ca4paul, the men who do like women will pass their genes on. As for sperm banks, my understanding is that you only have 1/8 the chance of having a deformed baby by going to a sperm bank since the men are screened to take only the healthy and intelligent ones with good genetic backgrounds.

Diurdi
12-26-2011, 07:07 AM
1. I used to audit a private equity company. There were tons of men coming in every day for interviews but never got a job. However, attractive women would get jobs working there almost on a daily basis with apparently not even an interview. Most of them did no work, just looked pretty. The only woman I saw doing real work there was unattractive. Women do not like to hire women who are more attractive than themselves.

On average, male managers get along with female and male workers, while female managers do not get along with female workers. In other words, if you're a woman and your boss happens to be female as well, you have a higher chance that you boss will treat you bad. Especially if your boss thinks you look better than her.

Carole
12-26-2011, 08:01 AM
Perhaps it is the male-female version of collective reparations at work. Quotas for sex just as there have been quotas for race.

tttppp
12-26-2011, 02:27 PM
And who exactly was it that was hiring them?

I didn't see exactly who was hiring them, but the company was run entirely by men, so I'm assuming one of them hired all the women.

tttppp
12-26-2011, 02:50 PM
Women do not like to hire women who are more attractive than themselves.

On average, male managers get along with female and male workers, while female managers do not get along with female workers. In other words, if you're a woman and your boss happens to be female as well, you have a higher chance that you boss will treat you bad. Especially if your boss thinks you look better than her.

I would have to disagree. From what I have seen, women managers almost always surround themselves with female employees, even attractive ones. On occasion I have seen women that can't get along with each other, but for the most part women get along with each other and exclude the men.

You are correct that male managers get along with females and males. But there is a tendency for managers to go easy on the females. Not to mention men never get jobs or get advancement based solely on their looks like attractive women get. To put it simply, its best to be an attractive woman in the corporate world.

Seraphim
12-26-2011, 03:05 PM
This is accurate.

I have the same experience.

I would have to disagree. From what I have seen, women managers almost always surround themselves with female employees, even attractive ones. On occasion I have seen women that can't get along with each other, but for the most part women get along with each other and exclude the men.

You are correct that male managers get along with females and males. But there is a tendency for managers to go easy on the females. Not to mention men never get jobs or get advancement based solely on their looks like attractive women get. To put it simply, its best to be an attractive woman in the corporate world.

Danke
12-26-2011, 03:14 PM
Have you ever smelled some females(even some cute ones) down there? Sugar and spice?

If it smells like fish, eat as you wish. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone!

ca4paul
12-26-2011, 03:40 PM
If it smells like fish, eat as you wish. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone!

lol No, just no.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGlm95av8dg

ca4paul
12-26-2011, 03:44 PM
Well, ca4paul, the men who do like women will pass their genes on. As for sperm banks, my understanding is that you only have 1/8 the chance of having a deformed baby by going to a sperm bank since the men are screened to take only the healthy and intelligent ones with good genetic backgrounds.

What you mean to say is that men who like intelligent and hot looking women will pass their genes on. Yes I will. You're wrong about the sperm bank thing btw. My friend just lied on the forms so if you know some "woman" getting that stuff, be careful.

liberty2897
12-26-2011, 04:03 PM

That was a favorite saying of a good friend of mine before he died in the middle east 1 year ago to the day. (unrelated to the quote). I'm drinking some beers in his memory right now.
RIP Mike!

Edward777
12-27-2011, 02:01 PM
What you mean to say is that men who like intelligent and hot looking women will pass their genes on. Yes I will. You're wrong about the sperm bank thing btw. My friend just lied on the forms so if you know some "woman" getting that stuff, be careful.

Most sperm banks require more than just a form filled out in order to accept a donor. The ones that might not are at least going to take blood tests and require some sort of statements as to what college you are going to or job held. And what I was saying Ca4paul is that men who are wanting to have a family will be the ones who pass on their genes.

The future of reproduction from the same site: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X23ul8fNPJU&feature=related

Anti Federalist
12-27-2011, 02:33 PM
The technological terror of a society we are creating is rendering people obsolete.