PDA

View Full Version : RP now tracked at Real Clear Politics...and you know why that's hi-larious...?

Zydeco
11-08-2007, 05:10 PM
...because now it means Pajamas Media has to put him back on their straw poll!!!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/us/republican_presidential_nomination-192.html

My day is made! This is gonna be FUN!

Prepare to POLL SWARM!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D

Roxi
11-08-2007, 05:14 PM
i think we should still ignore pajamas media and don't vote in their poll at all

shepburn
11-08-2007, 05:18 PM
Real Clear Politics is one of the most quoted polls by the Media! The fact they included Ron Paul is a testiment to our HUGE victory on November 5!

Cheers all my fellow friends. This is an amazing fete indeed!

kylejack
11-08-2007, 05:20 PM
*rubs hands together* Exxxxcelent. Eat it, PJ Media!

randolphus maximus
11-08-2007, 05:23 PM
*rubs hands together* Exxxxcelent. Eat it, PJ Media!

lol

They really have went out of their way to exclude him, changing the criteria or their poll and RP always gets back on. Awesome.

Chester Copperpot
11-08-2007, 05:24 PM
pajamas is irrelevant.. fuck those guys.. but its still funny

Zydeco
11-08-2007, 05:25 PM
Gosh, do you think we have enough votes to win? I mean, Fred Thompson won last week's PJ Straw Poll with...89 votes.

moonbat
11-08-2007, 05:31 PM
Now lets see if they honor their word. :D

Zydeco
11-08-2007, 05:35 PM
For the record, here's Roger L. Simon bannin' poll winner Ron Paul:

"STRAW POLL. The thirty-ninth week has officially begun.
NEW DEAL: Pajamas Media editors have noted that the number of weekly votes in our poll has diminished drastically from the tens of thousands cast at the outset. For months now, many readers have been complaining to us about the increasing inutility of the poll because of vote-swarming by second tier candidates. Many voters have lost interest and are not participating. Websites that had run our widget were no longer doing so.

Something needed to change.

Therefore, especially since the campaign itself appears to be narrowing its focus to front-running candidates, henceforth the Pajamas Media Poll will be restricted to those first tier candidates listed on the front poll page of the leading online poll aggregator Real Clear Politics. As of now, that is four candidates on the Democratic side and five on the Republican. We will change our lineup on the Sunday after RCP does, if it does."

See you Sunday, Roger! What a tool :D

http://pajamasmedia.com/strawpoll2008/results.php

ItsTime
11-08-2007, 05:44 PM
they usually skip over his placing 3rd in Intrade. I hate realclear... cuz its real foggy.

expatriot
11-08-2007, 05:45 PM
Gosh, do you think we have enough votes to win? I mean, Fred Thompson won last week's PJ Straw Poll with...89 votes.

<snorts the coffee out the nose.^,^>

God my morning coffee never smelled that strong

Just curious - can we still ger to this PJ poll through the official FredHead site Link?

at

http://www.fredthompsonforum.com

Bradley in DC
11-08-2007, 05:46 PM
lol

They really have went out of their way to exclude him, changing the criteria or their poll and RP always gets back on. Awesome.

Time to "update" the criteria, me thinks..:D We need a new benchmark anyway. :rolleyes:

LibertyOfOne
11-08-2007, 05:47 PM
Looks like PJmedia is going to eat some crow. I hope they have a nice side dish to go along with it.

TurtleBurger
11-08-2007, 05:58 PM

Yeah, taking Ron Paul off really made their poll take off. :rolleyes: It's sad that someone hates us so much that they are willing to chase 60% of their site's visitors away to make a point.

Phil M
11-08-2007, 06:03 PM
It's kinda sad that we care this much about Pajamas Media. Hilarious nonetheless.

TurtleBurger
11-08-2007, 06:57 PM
When the Revolution was just starting to be a blip on the radar, Pajamas Media was our first antagonist. There's some nostalgia value there. :D

speciallyblend
11-08-2007, 07:38 PM
so can we vote or do we just ignore it?