PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Interview On FOX News (June 16, 2007)

ForTheRepublic
06-16-2007, 11:19 PM
Ron Paul Interview On FOX News (June 16, 2007):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjjUClIHHAk

CurtisLow
06-16-2007, 11:37 PM
Nice fake poll faux news. not that anyone believes them anymore anyway.

manuel
06-17-2007, 07:20 AM
Why is it incomplete?

torchbearer
06-17-2007, 02:22 PM
Is that the full video?

CAKochenash
06-17-2007, 03:51 PM
i love how they captioned 1.1 million youtube views.

CJLauderdale4
06-17-2007, 06:38 PM
It was cool to hear Catherine Herridge actually able to complete some of Ron's points...like she's heard it before and agrees...

Maybe the pundits are actually beginning to understand now:
Catherine Herridge
Tucker Carlson
Judge Napolitano

beerista
06-17-2007, 07:44 PM
It was cool to hear Catherine Herridge actually able to complete some of Ron's points...like she's heard it before and agrees...

Maybe the pundits are actually beginning to understand now:
Catherine Herridge
Tucker Carlson
Judge Napolitano

Fox News: Fair and Balanced...... sometimes ........ 'cause we're gonna get an earful from Paul supporters if we're not.
-
-
To be fair, the only one of these folks I'd ever heard of until a couple of weeks ago was Napolitano and I didn't really know anything about him. (Hey, sorry, I don't watch tv.) But so far, he's said nice things and the other two have given pretty fair to practically fawning (Tucker) interviews of Dr. Paul. My question to those of you who actually watch the "news" regularly is this: Do you think there is a contingent, however small, scattered among the MSM, who are fairly reasonable journalists who would like to cover an actual news story (and, oh, I don't know, maybe let Paris Hilton leave her house in peace) and are not converted to the neo-con line, but instead are just in a living hell having to deal with nitwit colleagues and keep their mouths shut about the nonsensical party line in order to keep their jobs?
Or do I give them too much credit simply by asking the question?
Oh, never mind.

jj111
06-17-2007, 08:00 PM
Fox News: Fair and Balanced...... sometimes ........ 'cause we're gonna get an earful from Paul supporters if we're not.
-
-
To be fair, the only one of these folks I'd ever heard of until a couple of weeks ago was Napolitano and I didn't really know anything about him. (Hey, sorry, I don't watch tv.) But so far, he's said nice things and the other two have given pretty fair to practically fawning (Tucker) interviews of Dr. Paul. My question to those of you who actually watch the "news" regularly is this: Do you think there is a contingent, however small, scattered among the MSM, who are fairly reasonable journalists who would like to cover an actual news story (and, oh, I don't know, maybe let Paris Hilton leave her house in peace) and are not converted to the neo-con line, but instead are just in a living hell having to deal with nitwit colleagues and keep their mouths shut about the nonsensical party line in order to keep their jobs?
Or do I give them too much credit simply by asking the question?
Oh, never mind.

I believe that many of the spokespeople in Fox News and on TV probably do wish they could do real journalism. I think they are well aware of the limits imposed upon them by the culture of the company they work for. Some I think wish things could be different, some (like Lou Dobbs I believe) try to push the envelope to the extent they can get away with it, and then some are completely corrupt dishonest shills who are sell outs and probably evil-hearted as well, who enjoy distorting the news to the advantage of the puppeteers who pull the strings and pay their bills.....

But certainly I think many journalists have a conscience, and many wish they could do more to change the system. Recently a local TV "reporter" pleaded for understanding in a conversation I was in. The journalist said, "You need to understand, we are human beings, too."

The media is like the government.
When the people lead, the government will follow.
When the people lead, the media will follow.
Often the following is with resistance, and with a delay or lag time.
Ron Paul said that Washington politicians are at least a few years behind the voters. I don't think anybody can successfully disprove that.