PDA

View Full Version : We don't need the media, and I'll tell you why:

Patriot123
12-25-2011, 11:22 AM
Think about it. We've hardly gotten ANY media attention. And yet, somehow, despite having -- for example, 89 seconds of time in a debate, or the least amount of media coverage among all the other candidates according to studies, we're polling #1 in Iowa. How is that possible? I'll tell you how, because of our own hard work. Work that is not from the media. Work that is from our own face-to-face interaction with voters, and we're doing a hell of a job.

Now, you might ask, how are we supposed to win the general election if the media won't give us any press this time around -- after we win the Iowa Caucus? How are we supposed to move forward? Exactly the same way we've been doing it. We don't want media attention. The media thinks that they can just ignore us -- that we'll go away. But in fact, the more they ignore us, the more it helps us. Media attention gets us soft-voters, like what Gingrich or Cain had. Our one on one interaction with voters gets us loyal supporters. We just have to keep doing what we're doing, and we can win this -- without the media. If we go through this entire election process -- and if they keep ignoring us like we don't exist -- save for a few polls clearly showing us in the lead, it would be the best thing for us in the world. In fact, we should openly encourage the media to continue to ignore us.

Thoughts? :D

wowrevolution
12-25-2011, 11:47 AM
We shouldn't focus on TV advertisements. We should instead focus on empowering grassroots efforts to literally go door to door and perhaps give them some help in standing out on street corners and funding more town hall style meetings. Rather than spending that money on TV ads, Paul should concentrate on doing speaking events and booking auditorium.

I bet Dr. Paul could easily fill a football stadium in any city he went to and charge admission.

Romulus
12-25-2011, 07:46 PM
They more they attack us, the stronger we get!

Bring. it. on!

..... Then they attack you.... Then you win.