PDA

View Full Version : Rudy Gotcha Question...

Taco John
11-08-2007, 04:57 PM
This is great! I don't know if Rudy does radio interviews where he takes questions, but if you ever get the opportunity to call in, here's what you do:

First, you tell the phone screener what an honor it is to get the chance to talk to America's Mayor, and thank them for having him on today. This gets their guard down. Then you tell them that you'd like to ask Rudy a question about the motivation of terrorists. That should be straightforward enough, and they should let you through.

This is where the fun begins.

When you get on with Rudy, you politely thank him for his heroism on 9/11. Tell him that you wanted to bring up an important question about the motivation of terrorist, and say something like this:

"Mayor Giuliani - I remember this past summer, you had a brilliant moment on the stage with Ron Paul, where you put him in his place for suggesting that the reason we were attacked in America is because of our perceived occupation of the middle east. I noted just recently, that you won the endorsement of Reverend Pat Robertson. Pat Robertson has been on record saying that we were attacked because God is mad and is punishing America for such things as Gays, Abortion, and feminism. Do you agree with his position?"

runderwo
11-08-2007, 05:04 PM
I would skip the faux dissing of Ron, because it's unnecessary and might be taken seriously by an uninformed listener.

BiPolarBear
11-08-2007, 05:09 PM
I would skip the faux dissing of Ron, because it's unnecessary and might be taken seriously by an uninformed listener.

I agree 100%. That line of questioning does more harm than good.

Besides, some of the people listening may actually agree with Pat Robertson. :eek: