PDA

View Full Version : The Blaze seems to have our back

No Free Beer
12-25-2011, 07:59 AM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/unfairly-edited-full-cnn-video-shows-ron-paul-may-not-have-walked-off-interview-as-suggested/

Joe3113
12-25-2011, 08:06 AM
There are some in Glenn Beck's staff who are closet RP supporters I personally believe.

vechorik
12-25-2011, 08:15 AM
I submit a lot of article suggestions at the Blaze and I'm amazed that about 1/3 of them are used. I've often written "thank you's" to Madeleine Morgenstern because she seems very objective -- prints only facts and keeps a negative opinion out of the story. The Blaze sometimes posts articles from other sources, AP, etc. and they are usually full of CRAP. Ya never know at The Blaze.

The good thing is that the Blaze doesn't boot those who comment (unless they are VERY off base, nasty etc) so there is always fair dialog to accompany an article.

I wonder who Beck will endorse when it comes down to Ron Paul and Mitt Romney?
I really believe it will be Ron Paul (but Paul & Beck need to have a LONG detailed conversation about foreign affairs/Israel and come up with something to please the Evangelicals) I believe it can be done -- maybe should be done NOW (Bachmann/Santorum not qualifying in VA/TN and the anti-voter fraud video protecting Paul, Santorum, Bachmann could also be shown (to unite the camps).

That video is cool in that looks like we're watching out for Santorum/Bachmann as well.

sailingaway
12-25-2011, 08:26 AM
It is on Drudgereport with a picture. I'm glad Blaze picked it up though.

No Free Beer
12-25-2011, 09:27 AM
nice