PDA

View Full Version : I am a Ron Paul Representative.

StudentForPaul08
12-24-2011, 10:03 PM
So as with all the holidays I spent some time with my family. As soon as i saw them (after the usual merry christmas banter) they were asking me about Ron Paul. Last election is when I really go into Ron Paul and my whole family knows about him because of me. Every time they hear something on the news they always ask me whats going on. My grandfather loves Ron Paul and he was excited to see him at the top of the polls in Iowa. I informed him he was also 2nd in NH and he was thrilled. My uncle was also talking highly of Ron Paul.

My grandfather was talking to me about Ron Paul a lot more later on that night. I told him they are trying to pull out all the stops because he actually has a chance of winning and is a real threat. He agreed and said there are way to many RINO's in the GOP. I usually let my family do the talking unless they say something that is not true. I try not to shove it down their throats but rather guide the conversation.

I feel like I am the Ron Paul rep. in my family. It is an honor. :cool:

RDM
12-24-2011, 11:05 PM
It's usually the best way when talking politics. Listen for their concerns or gripes and then respond the way Ron Paul would respond. It's a non aggressive way to get people to listen with a open mind and not defensive.