PDA

View Full Version : Letters to Dick Morris from Veterans!

Gravik
12-24-2011, 09:04 PM
http://cvrp2012.com/letters-to-dick/

Well, Mr. Dick sure did a good job at pissing our troops off...

jcarcinogen
12-24-2011, 09:19 PM
Awesome.

phill4paul
12-24-2011, 09:31 PM
I have a feeling Hannity might want to take a longer vacation.

coffeewithgames
12-24-2011, 09:33 PM
Wow, I honestly hope the campaign can capitalize in a positive way with the military support. Reading these letters really was eye-opening, to see so many speak out/for RP.

I hope there is a way for the campaign to contact these Veterans, if that's not a conflict of interest.

GunnyFreedom
12-24-2011, 09:36 PM
Outstanding link!

jsingh1022
12-24-2011, 09:37 PM
If anyone else wants to email chicken hawk Dick Morris his official email is dickmorris@dickmorris.com

Pulled off his blog: hxxp://www.dickmorris.com/blog/contact-us/

affa
12-24-2011, 09:43 PM
this is gold.

tremendoustie
12-24-2011, 09:47 PM
Ha! Priceless.

Looks like these fine folks have recognized who the true enemies of america are: Pathetic chickenhawks like Mr. Morris who peddle their false brand of "patriotism", and care more about their own gravy train and their failed brand of big government "conservatism" than they ever did about liberty or justice.

beardedlinen
12-24-2011, 09:50 PM
Perhaps, when it comes to physical health, it would be best for Dick to go into hiding.

These Vets do not seem pleased.

Carole
12-24-2011, 09:52 PM
That was amazing. I emailed it to family members just so they know how Dr. Paul's supporters in the military feel about the neocon Dick Morris. :D

heavenlyboy34
12-24-2011, 09:57 PM
Wow. Some SCATHING words in there! Tricky Dick more than deserves it.

rockandrollsouls
12-24-2011, 10:06 PM
I wish the campaign would make an add with veterans who support Ron Paul. Get some of these guys in a commercial. Neither the media nor the pundits, or the public would DARE spit in the face of our veterans (publicly.) It would be career suicide.

Jamesiv1
12-24-2011, 10:08 PM
Good video of Vets For Ron Paul:

http://youtu.be/yP8q7fc7TR4

Found it in one of the letters...

John of Des Moines
12-24-2011, 10:19 PM
I wish the campaign would make an add with veterans who support Ron Paul. Get some of these guys in a commercial. Neither the media nor the pundits, or the public would DARE spit in the face of our veterans (publicly.) It would be career suicide.

Use Dick's words at the beginning followed by a montage of vets stating who they are, where they served, etc., then saying "I am not unpatriotic for supporting Ron Paul."

Forty Twice
12-25-2011, 07:17 AM
He deserves the Jane Fonda treatment.

sailingaway
12-25-2011, 07:40 AM
I just read a newsmax write up saying he said, amongst other nonsense that Ron wants to 'remove all limits on abortions'. This for a man who has been 100% pro life! His legislative record obviously refutes that, but some people must trust Morris or how could he have a job? That is an outright lie! The other junk was spin he could pretend had at least SOME foundation (saying Ron would 'legalize drugs' when he would remove federal drug war laws and return regulation to the statess -- NONE of which have or are likely to legalize drugs....) but this abortion thing is just blatant lying to a core group of voters.

libertarian4321
12-25-2011, 07:42 AM
I sent an email to the address given explaining that I, as a veteran, support Ron Paul for President!

Cap
12-25-2011, 07:58 AM
We need to pound Hannity on this as well. Edit* This is the perfect answer to combating Hannity's coming attack on the news-letters (He has been off with a fill in last week). Since Hannity is always having Morris on his show and I really don't ever recall Hannity disavowing anything Morris had/has to spew. Does that make Hannity guilty by association?

FriedChicken
12-25-2011, 09:08 AM
I agree. A well spoken veteran needs to offer to go on the show. In person would be best.
He needs to make the offer very polite and keep us updated on Sean's reply.

No Free Beer
12-25-2011, 10:05 AM
someone needs to make this go viral

Cap
12-25-2011, 11:12 AM
Is there a good tube on this?

james1906
12-25-2011, 11:26 AM
I agree. A well spoken veteran needs to offer to go on the show. In person would be best.
He needs to make the offer very polite and keep us updated on Sean's reply.

Glenn would be an excellent choice. Glenn, are any of the letters from you?

WilliamC
12-25-2011, 11:48 AM

Please campaign, do this for South Carolina.

Make it so!

GunnyFreedom
12-25-2011, 01:11 PM
Glenn would be an excellent choice. Glenn, are any of the letters from you?

You really need a combat veteran for something like this, and I am not.

American Idol
12-25-2011, 02:29 PM
DEPORT DICK MORRIS

coastie
12-25-2011, 02:48 PM

No, you do not. This is a direct response to Morris' statement that anyone who votes for Ron Paul is unpatriotic-Combat Veterans for Ron Paul merely ran with it and published letters from vets that wrote in, the letters are not only from combat vets and they are being published there.

Go give'em hell, Gunny!

Suzu
12-25-2011, 08:58 PM
A friend is asking for a link to listen to whatever it was that spawned "letters to dick" and I can't find it. Can someone help please?

kr1963
12-26-2011, 12:42 AM
this is gold.agreed. He is a SLIME BALL par excellance...

libertyguy
12-26-2011, 01:18 AM
So who is Mr. Morris anyway? A former Clinton reelection adviser who got caught in a hotel with a call girl, Sherry Rowlands, who claimed that she had a long term relationship with him and that he had a toe sucking fetish. Pictures and information was sold to the supermarket tabloid "The Star" in 1996. After that, he joined the Republican noise machine.

Today he is a republican analyst and supporter and frequent guest on the Leprechaun's show (Savage's nickname for Hannity). And this guy, Morris, is supposed to be worthy of our time and attention? I expect Elliot Spitzer to be in the news shortly condemning RP's lifestyle!!! What a joke!

Sublyminal
12-26-2011, 01:25 AM

I think if you had a combat veteran, someone like me that was shot in Iraq. We'd snap and try to take him out. That's one thing that we don't like to be questioned on is our patriotism. I have thought about writing this man, but I'd probably lose it. Considering he was a puss and dodged Vietnam.

We would be better off if a non-combat veteran, was the one to go in and take up for us, because they would have a much more of a level head in that situation. Semper Fi, brother.

jct74
12-26-2011, 01:28 AM
A friend is asking for a link to listen to whatever it was that spawned "letters to dick" and I can't find it. Can someone help please?

you can download the mp3 here (remarks start a little bit after the 16 minute mark):
http://vaca.bayradio.com/ksfo_archives/ksfo_player.php?day=1&hour=14

the audio is from Monday 12/19 and is on a 7 day archive though, which means it will be overwritten with Monday's Hannity show shortly after it airs today, so download it before then

RickyJ
12-26-2011, 01:43 AM
I just read a newsmax write up saying he said, amongst other nonsense that Ron wants to 'remove all limits on abortions'. This for a man who has been 100% pro life! His legislative record obviously refutes that, but some people must trust Morris or how could he have a job? That is an outright lie! The other junk was spin he could pretend had at least SOME foundation (saying Ron would 'legalize drugs' when he would remove federal drug war laws and return regulation to the statess -- NONE of which have or are likely to legalize drugs....) but this abortion thing is just blatant lying to a core group of voters.

That really pisses me off. Ron Paul is undoubtedly the most pro-life candidate running as far as I am concerned. Dick Morris is living up to his name, he is indeed a dick!

james1906
12-26-2011, 10:52 PM

But you are an office holder.

coastie
12-26-2011, 10:54 PM
But you are an office holder.
+as I said earlier-it isn't only combat vets letter's being published.

MJU1983
12-26-2011, 10:57 PM
Excellent.... :)

I made a couple tweets about his comments a week or so ago:

https://twitter.com/#!/mju1983/status/149636470074904576

https://twitter.com/#!/mju1983/status/149646036602863616

jct74
12-27-2011, 12:03 PM

here's a youtube video of Dick's comments, also includes graphics showing the troops support for Ron Paul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G00sg-z_JyQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G00sg-z_JyQ

pacelli
12-27-2011, 02:41 PM
I recall Morris getting himself into trouble last time with Ron Paul...