PDA

View Full Version : [Youtube] Another Black man stands up for Dr. Paul - great insights

StateofTrance
12-24-2011, 06:56 PM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-DQ1cRtcE4

He's a genius. Much love and respect.

BucksforPaul
12-24-2011, 07:15 PM
Wow, that is a very well spoken and knowledgeable man, Thank you for posting this.

Endthefednow
12-24-2011, 07:22 PM
Kool man you sir are one Kool cat :):cool:

Emerick
12-24-2011, 07:34 PM
I'm truly impressed! Thank you a lot for this.

Travlyr
12-24-2011, 07:39 PM
Brilliant video! Keep your eye on the prize... 650 million acres of Federally owned land... homesteaded by a color blind lottery, sound money, and world peace. Liberty, Peace, and Prosperity are just around the corner... let's win one for the "Gipper" and for everyone everywhere.

giovannile07
12-24-2011, 08:14 PM
He definitely knows what he's talking about!

Perry
12-24-2011, 08:25 PM
Except for the fact that he sounds like he actually believes Ron Might have written the letters.

samforpaul
12-24-2011, 08:28 PM
His concluding statement:

"He may sound wacky to the average American because he actually makes sense. Peace"

outspoken
12-24-2011, 09:10 PM
This guy should do more videos. He even looks a bit like Morpheus from The Matrix. Keep spewing truth dude!

Working Poor
12-24-2011, 09:44 PM
This guy should do more videos. He even looks a bit like Morpheus from The Matrix. Keep spewing truth dude!

He does have more videos.I just have listened to most of his videos on his YOUTUBE channel give him some love guys he is right on!!!

JasonC
12-25-2011, 12:16 AM
What do you mean black man? I just see a human being who made a video.

“You know what I want to think of myself? As a human being. because, I mean I don't want to be like 'As Confucius say,' but under the sky, under the heavens there is but one family. It just so happens that people are different.” -Bruce Lee

socal
12-25-2011, 09:50 AM
And another (different guy, Pastor Dowell), possibly one of the best yet ...

Ron Paul Killing The News Media!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmfLCBuh5GA

DealzOnWheelz
12-25-2011, 10:25 AM
This video while positive in the light that he likes Ron Paul......he says RON PAUL IS quoted to say or not verbatim but......THIS IS ABSOLUTELY WRONG........

RON PAUL'S NEWSLETTER WHICH HAS MANY CONTRIBUTORS IS QUOTED TO READ AS FOLLOWS.........

That is a major difference & this video needs to be corrected or ignored......He has some valid points but many people will take that statement and say "Ron PAUL wrote or said that?, I don't care what his policies are thats racist".......The SHEEP of this country are simpleminded and typically single issue voters, so all it takes is one thing to rub them the wrong or right way & with the emotional baggage associated with racism, I feel this video will do more harm than good........

However check this video out
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?342062-Busted!-Ron-Paul-racist-rant-caught-on-tape!-OMG!-OMG!

The_Ruffneck
12-26-2011, 07:34 AM
Guys do me a favour and report this guys profile to youtube , he is commentating in many videos on youtube especially race related ones.
http://www.youtube.com/user/RonPaulHatesBlacks