PDA

View Full Version : Gingrich - From what invisible high moral ground are you talking to Ron?

Publicani
12-24-2011, 10:47 AM
Gingrich acknowledged in January 1997 that "In my name and over my signature, inaccurate, incomplete and unreliable statements were given to the committee".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newt_Gingrich

Arab League condemns Newt Gingrich's 'racist' comments on Palestinians
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/americas/united-states/111212/arab-league-condemns-newt-gingrich-racist-comment-palestinians

Apparition
12-24-2011, 10:49 AM
it's not racist if you're talking about muslims... :rolleyes:

paleoguy
12-24-2011, 11:00 AM
Why isn't the media sticking mics in Gingrich's face asking him if he will be the first Homophobe for president? Or is he prejudice against all minority groups, or just gays? The guy got a pretty kid gloves treatment on his compared to Paul.

sailingaway
12-24-2011, 11:03 AM
I thought that was so hilarious. Ron is pure as driven snow compared to MOST candidates, and Gingrich is a pit.

sailingaway
12-24-2011, 11:04 AM
Why isn't the media sticking mics in Gingrich's face asking him if he will be the first Homophobe for president? Or is he prejudice against all minority groups, or just gays? The guy got a pretty kid gloves treatment on his compared to Paul.

Heck, he said in a speech that 'Spanish is the language of the ghetto' -- not a ghost writer, him himself, and there was one day of light snark, period.

South Park Fan
12-24-2011, 11:06 AM
Or how about when he said that any attack ads containing his own words are not true.

acptulsa
12-24-2011, 11:30 AM
That's no moral high ground.

That's the pedestal the psychotic built for himself.

mport1
12-24-2011, 11:34 AM
it's not racist if you're talking about muslims... :rolleyes:

Or if they are not American. We've seen time and time again that the government treats foreigners as subhuman.

Apparition
12-24-2011, 11:39 AM
Or if they are not American. We've seen time and time again that the government treats foreigners as subhuman.

usually the atrocities committed by humans upon other humans begins with the 'brainwashing' that the group being oppressed are subhuman, and therefore it's "ok"...

I woke up this morning and prayed to God and he said it was OK to bomb some brown people........ its His will.
Disgusting.

Publicani
12-24-2011, 12:30 PM
“It wasn’t long after that that, you know, Jackie was supposed to be getting alimony and child support and he refused to pay. And so Jackie and the kids were down there in that house with no food and, you know, electricity and water and all that sort of stuff.”

http://longshotsblues.wordpress.com/2011/11/28/newt-gingrich-from-house-republicans-disciplining-him-for-ethical-wrongdoing-to-now-president-the-gop-desperation-sets-in/

Publicani
12-24-2011, 12:44 PM
"Gingrich's story kept changing through the controversy. First, Newt's spokesman said that Murdoch knew nothing about Gingrich and the book deal. On Friday January 13, Newt's spokesman admitted that Murdoch actually met Newt on a park bench the week before the deal was made, but didn't talk about it. He also said he knew nothing about Murdoch's lobbyist being at their meeting. The next day, he admitted the lobbyist was there, but claimed he didn't say so because no one asked.

Newt also said repeatedly that the book wasn't his idea; that a literary agent named Lynn Chu had sought him out and proposed it. After Ms. Chu said that Gingrich's associate Jeff Eisenach called her first on Newt's behalf, Eisenach and Newt's spokesman admitted that was true. "

http://www.realchange.org/gingrich.htm

"I think that somebody should say to him 'OK, how much money did you make from the ...<book deals with Murdoch>?' These things are really nasty, and he didn't know about it? Wasn't aware of it? But he's sufficiently ready to be president? It strikes me it raises some fundamental questions about him."

hxxp://www.reuters.com/article/2011/12/23/us-usa-campaign-gingrich-idUSTRE7BJ29720111223