PDA

View Full Version : "Something's happening here..." Moneybomb - Civil Liberties, Indefinite Detention Pat Act

mstrmac1
12-24-2011, 09:49 AM
Ok... I here that having it tied to Mlk or Rosa Parks will only feed the machine, I agree.

So, what about Civil Liberty Money bomb!? We could throw in the Patriot Act Etc...?

sailingaway
12-24-2011, 10:04 AM
Ok... I here that having it tied to Mlk or Rosa Parks will only feed the machine, I agree.

So, what about Civil Liberty Money bomb!? We could throw in the Patriot Act Etc...?

and indefinite detention.... the theme could be something like 'there's something wrong happening in this country...'

Sort of a money bomb and public service announcement, all in one....

I think this is a FANTASTIC idea, it is uplifting, it is RON's narrative not defense against theirs.... and who is the ONLY candidate we KNOW will do something about this? The videos write themselves (in my mind, at least!).

using this song,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5M_Ttstbgs

and being VERY careful not to put out a 'conspiracy theorist' vibe, just 'when a president can authorize indefinite detention without trial to citizens, that is a bad thing.....' sort of thing, with the text of the act. The patriot act lowering of standards from probable cause, etc.. Not 'watch out for FEMA coffins!!'