PDA

View Full Version : New Convert! Thanks, Fox News!

A. Havnes
12-24-2011, 10:10 AM
I never guessed I'd be thanking Fox News, but my mom is supporting Ron Paul again. He lost big points with her on the whole friends with Iran thing (she hates Muslims and thinks Iran wants to "wipe Israel off the map" - I can't believe that mistranslation is still circulating), and eventually she just started saying that she can't support him because he's unelectable. "He'll never win the nomination," she would say.

Guess what? We were talking this morning and she said, "Ron Paul must be on the right track - he's being attacked!" Yep, she saw Fox News' spin and that gave him credibility in her eyes. Now she's thinking he has a chance again. :D

Merry Christmas, RPF!

eff
12-24-2011, 01:15 PM
someone needs to make some nice videos of all these attacks. maybe even an official ad. Just pick out the absolute worst of the media people making asses of themselves.

Koz
12-24-2011, 01:22 PM
jon stewart will probably do it

LEK
12-24-2011, 02:25 PM
Share this article with her: http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2011/12/24/ron-paul-propagandist-or-prophet/

It will help solidify her decision.

Merry Christmas!

dbill27
12-24-2011, 03:38 PM
someone needs to make some nice videos of all these attacks. maybe even an official ad. Just pick out the absolute worst of the media people making asses of themselves.

This is an incredibly good idea, I don't understand why the campaign hasn't done this frankly. It's incredibly insulting to voters once they realize that the media is trying to make them think they can't vote for a guy or if they do (like iowa) they don't count. And where has Jon stewart been on this?

Len Larson
12-24-2011, 07:28 PM
///