PDA

View Full Version : Michele Bachmann has discredited the Ames, Iowa Straw Poll

Joe3113
12-24-2011, 03:03 AM
Remember.

They so desperately wanted Ron to lose that. And no doubt they pulled off massive vote fraud to put Bachmann over-the-top.

Now that Bachmann is not even in the top 3 for the caucus, why are there no reports on how she has discredited the Straw Poll?

Student Of Paulism
12-24-2011, 03:49 AM
Any link on this? Why would she discredit herself from winning it? Lol, if Ron won, then i guess that would make sense, but she won it.

McDermit
12-24-2011, 03:55 AM
Any link on this? Why would she discredit herself from winning it? Lol, if Ron won, then i guess that would make sense, but she won it.No, no... Not as in she is saying it was invalid, but rather the msm/party hacks should be saying it.

Kind of like "if ron paul wins, it doesn't count." well, a candidate won who is now polling in single digits both in iowa and nationally, so why hasn't the media shot off with claims that the straw poll was worthless?

I get what he's saying... obviously, the poll hasn't been relevant for months though, so there's no reason to bing it up now. Unless you're Bachmann and still trying to delude people into thinking you have a shot.

pauladin
12-24-2011, 04:00 AM
If she comes in behind santorum, she'll have last place among those who competed in Iowa! LOSER!

After Paul and Huckabee, people are going to start saying that getting first place in the straw poll is a curse and second place is what you should go for!

olehounddog
12-24-2011, 04:35 AM
Remember.

They so desperately wanted Ron to lose that. And no doubt they pulled off massive vote fraud to put Bachmann over-the-top.

Now that Bachmann is not even in the top 3 for the caucus, why are there no reports on how she has discredited the Straw Poll?
I don't know about fraud. Maybe people just wanted to see Randy Travis. Pretty slick move when you know there is no chance you can win.

jer4liberty
12-24-2011, 04:38 AM
Ron Paul runs, Ron Paul wins. 10 days until Iowa. My emotions are running wild. Bachmann is a liar. Ron is a man of truth. Ron is the best.

affa
12-24-2011, 05:33 AM
After Paul and Huckabee, people are going to start saying that getting first place in the straw poll is a curse and second place is what you should go for!

People are losing their minds over Ron Paul. Seriously. 2nd place is now first place. I've read multiple comments that it's better we have a man with a checkered past (Gingrich) than a man of integrity, since the man with the past has shown he can overcome his problems. What? And that's not even getting into the standard neo-con 'war is peace' thought process. I even saw a post today that reminded me of 4 years ago, when the standard 'anti-Paul' go-to meme was that all Ron Paul supporters were actually just 4 people in a basement spamming the interwebs.

The establishment is going to have an epileptic seizure soon. They have absolutely jumped the shark, everything they've tried is backfiring, and they're holding onto one last lifeline - their absolute certainty that the average American isn't paying attention. We need to prove them wrong.