PDA

View Full Version : blitzer doing another segment on the letters right now!

danny987
12-23-2011, 03:40 PM
How many days in a row is this?

Warrior_of_Freedom
12-23-2011, 03:41 PM
well at least we have our own show now

Jtorsella
12-23-2011, 03:41 PM
He's got to think it wears off.

Aratus
12-23-2011, 03:42 PM
but we have a minimal control over the content

Endthefednow
12-23-2011, 03:43 PM
Dam CNN is on a WAR Path against Ron Paul :mad:

harikaried
12-23-2011, 03:44 PM
Oh. They now have Republican experts talking.

Bruno
12-23-2011, 03:45 PM

That can work in our favor with conservatives. Iowa pundits saying Iowans are not bothered by the newsletter attacks.

Out with my son blanketing our precinct with flyers right now.

harikaried
12-23-2011, 03:46 PM
Oh? Wolf defending Ron Paul. He's interviewed with Ron Paul many times and nothing he's heard from the interviews suggest Ron Paul to be racist.

Or at least Ron Paul hasn't said anything like that recently..

pauladin
at least blitzer had a shred of dignity and basically said "this doesn't sound like the ron paul i've come to know."

nyrgoal99
Come out and disavow it?

Has she been watching his CNN interviews?

Johnnybags
12-23-2011, 03:47 PM
He should disavow it? I thought he did 5x in a couple days at CNN?

WD-NY
12-23-2011, 03:49 PM
Oh. They now have Republican experts talking.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority

CNN thinks we're stupid.

Jtorsella
12-23-2011, 03:50 PM
Yeah that wasn't that bad. It feels like a wrap-up story. That may be the last we hear of them until Iowa from Cnn.

grizzums
12-23-2011, 03:52 PM
Its a conspiracy, CNN must be on our side. They run a smear effort and see that Pauls popularity increases (via gallup and arg polling) and are attempting to raise it even more!! Su-weet! Im gonna send them a thank you email. :-)

IndianaPolitico
12-23-2011, 03:55 PM
Its a conspiracy, CNN must be on our side. They run a smear effort and see that Pauls popularity increases (via gallup and arg polling) and are attempting to raise it even more!! Su-weet! Im gonna send them a thank you email. :-)
Paul just said his fundraising has jumped as well.

low preference guy
12-23-2011, 03:57 PM

they've been on a war against Paul for quite a while now. i've been watching their interviews for the last few years and it was clear they were written with the purpose of creating a negative impression of Ron. the only ok person there is wolf and the only good one is cafferty.

Erazmus
12-23-2011, 03:58 PM
CNN must be the most defunct "news" organization, and that's saying a lot. To be the bottom feeders of the MSM...that's pretty bad.

NoPants
12-23-2011, 03:59 PM
well at least we have our own show now

Funniest thing I've read all day. :)

wide awake
12-23-2011, 04:03 PM
Come out and disavow it?

Has she been watching his CNN interviews?

This was apparently something new (a solicitation for the newsletter) that had his signature on it (Jesse Benton responded that it was an auto pen signature). It had some comments in it about a coming race war and something about a federal cover up of AIDS. It was provided by that same writer from the National Review (Jamie Kirt-something or other).

As others pointed out, Wolf Blitzer and the Republican strategist did say something along the lines of "in fairness to Ron Paul" this doesn't sound anything like him or at least anything he said or written recently. They also mentioned that it won't impact those already supporting him because they are staunch supporters and it's the holidays but may be something he has to address as the nomination moves to other states that have been less exposed to him.

phill4paul
12-23-2011, 04:05 PM
I was watching MSNBC earlier and they were about to do a hit piece on Paul. They has some woman from politico on. They were going to show the CNN interview but the clip was from RP at a town hall talking about Iran (Paul supporter in the booth?:D). When they came back the Reporter said they must have gotten clips mixed up and just as the politico pundit was getting ready to launch in they had to cut to Obamas speech. I just about was rolling on the floor. :D

nbruno322
12-23-2011, 04:21 PM
That can work in our favor with conservatives. Iowa pundits saying Iowans are not bothered by the newsletter attacks.

Out with my son blanketing our precinct with flyers right now.

Good for you Bruno! Keep up the good work, we should all be doing everything we can right now. Paul needs us more than ever right now.

SpiritOf1776_J4
12-23-2011, 04:25 PM
Blitzer must not be a Christian.

There is an unwritten rule that if you do this during Christmas, it means the other guy must be right.

LeJimster
12-23-2011, 04:39 PM
I was watching MSNBC earlier and they were about to do a hit piece on Paul. They has some woman from politico on. They were going to show the CNN interview but the clip was from RP at a town hall talking about Iran (Paul supporter in the booth?:D). When they came back the Reporter said they must have gotten clips mixed up and just as the politico pundit was getting ready to launch in they had to cut to Obamas speech. I just about was rolling on the floor. :D

lol! Divine intervention? :p

God is the only one who is allowed to have an interventionist foreign policy that works ;)

affa
12-23-2011, 05:41 PM
bret bauer just had a hit piece. included a quote from Newt saying something like 'I don't agree with Ron Paul that it's okay if Israel is removed from the map'.

DISGUSTING.

Badger Paul
12-23-2011, 05:55 PM
I think you'll see a pivot in the argument that Paul, while not a racist, if he can't manage his own newsletter, can't manage Presidency. At least that's a fair argument.

Well my friends the minute we get a man who will take down the Presidency back to where it should be the better.

Butchie
12-23-2011, 05:55 PM
If I had to guess, I'd say 90% of the buzz on this is coming from Ron Paul supporters, I'd say stop talking about it and it will go away, you guys are probably beefing up their ratings more than anyone else.

Badger Paul
12-23-2011, 05:57 PM
I'd say stop talking about it and it will go away, you guys are probably beefing up their ratings more than anyone else.

You know what, that's damn good idea! Merry Christmas everybody!

eric4186
12-23-2011, 06:15 PM
toooooooooooooob

jacmicwag
12-23-2011, 06:43 PM
Three day rule on typical stories so may be nearing the end. Good we keep up with it though as individuals and supporters.

Justinfrom1776
12-23-2011, 06:51 PM
I think you'll see a pivot in the argument that Paul, while not a racist, if he can't manage his own newsletter, can't manage Presidency. At least that's a fair argument.

Well my friends the minute we get a man who will take down the Presidency back to where it should be the better.

This is already started.. To which I say.. Then Newt can't be president because he can't manage a marriage or Mitt can't be president because he can't even properly care for a dog..

If they want to attack they will, we can play this game all day long. If Ron put someone in charge of his newsletter who made poor judgement regarding who they allowed to author a tiny snippet of it... Does that even compare to our current president who has ties to The Weather Underground?

unknown
12-23-2011, 06:54 PM

RPA agents unite!