PDA

View Full Version : Blowback and the American Media

TroySmith
12-23-2011, 12:06 PM
Most of us have now seen the media going from ignore/mocking mode of Ron Paul, to openly trying to discredit him and going as far as saying if he wins Iowa then Iowa no longer counts and the people of Iowa should lose their caucus. However, I think this could end up being a nasty blunder by the media. People do not like being told that their own vote does not count if its not cast for an "approved" candidate. They don't like being told a certain state should be ignored, laughed at, or punished, because of how they vote even if they don't support the candidate that state went for. Judy Miller on Fox just flat out said Paul has zero chance and if Iowans vote for them they should essentially be ashamed of themselves all while laughing. It was reminiscent of the "Peter Schiff was right" video's.

The result?

I think the only thing this is doing is MOTIVATING the Ron Paul base while rapidly pulling others on board. Except for the most brainwashed Americans, people are beginning to see through the scam at an increasing rate. Not only that, but they are ANGRY at what's being done.

How ironic if its blowback, which Dr. Paul has been warning us about for years, ends up being the principle that gets him elected?

Travlyr
12-23-2011, 12:30 PM
I think you are right and that would be ironic in a good way.

It could be that Washington D.C. insiders pick our president in 2012 and that our votes really don't count. It really could be true because that's what they keep telling us. But that is not going to stop the revolution. There are too many people across America that are tired of their perpetual wars, constant theft, and the police state. Their days are numbered.

dude58677
12-23-2011, 12:34 PM
The media is nothing more than a sore loser!

Original_Intent
12-23-2011, 12:38 PM
The media makes themselves more irrelevant with every move. They are probably only on the air due to being subsidized by the money printers.

Lisa100
12-23-2011, 01:17 PM
In the last couple of days, I have read hundreds of comments in response to Yahoo articles that try to make Ron seem racist or claiming that he stormed out of the CNN interview. You will be happy to know that thousands of comments are being posted on Yahoo and 99% of them are positive on Ron and approximately 95% have thumbs up on the positive comments. People are mad at the media and taking a new look at Ron. Yahoo is mainstream so that is a great sign. The only thing is that it reflects the views of people who actually read articles on the internet. :)