PDA

View Full Version : Surprise donations in the last money bomb

ronpaulordietrying
12-23-2011, 11:25 AM
My parents who are very liberal, never watch the news, always vote D in every election. I have been mentioning Ron Paul to them over a few brief conversations that I tried to keep simple and to the point, after all I have been debating liberals about Ron Paul all year. They had never really heard much about him before. Well, they just happened to catch Ron Paul on Leno and they LOVE him. They donated 1,500$ to Ron Paul for my Christmas present, one of the coolest Christmas presents I have ever received and now they are voting for Ron Paul just based on the Leno Interview...

Just thought I would share...

Thank You,

Left Libertarians for Ron Paul

Ron Paul or die trying.

amonasro
12-23-2011, 11:26 AM
That's amazing!

bluesc
12-23-2011, 11:28 AM
Awesome!

harikaried
12-23-2011, 11:41 AM
Probably wouldn't hurt to let them know about the Blue Republican movement, and they are not alone!

squirekyle
12-23-2011, 12:06 PM
Amazing story.

iGGz
12-23-2011, 12:22 PM
Nice!

Not to high jack but my Obama loving buddy posted this clip on FB the other day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMH3sD_IFIg

And he made the following comment:

Haha...I'm no libertarian, however, with the way our country is headed I do think its time for something new. Our spending and debt is out of control and it seems like the only sensible person to stop this is Ron

I was amazed when I saw it and let him know I approved haha

All liberals are not lost ;)

BIG_J
12-23-2011, 12:23 PM
Awesome to hear!

Muttley
12-23-2011, 12:24 PM
This is awesome sir! Thanks for sharing your story...the movement has just begun!

low preference guy
Well, they just happened to catch Ron Paul on Leno and they LOVE him. They donated 1,500$ to Ron Paul for my Christmas present, one of the coolest Christmas presents I have ever received and now they are voting for Ron Paul just based on the Leno Interview...

whoa.

Bern
Love it when seeds grow into mighty oaks. Congrats!

NoPants
12-23-2011, 12:33 PM
Also, something I do with people I'm close to, after they've made the decision to support Paul and it's cemented in their minds by a few select YouTube videos sent over the course of a week, I give them the facts on "the newsletters". That way when they hear the media smear they already know the facts and it further's their resolve by seeing through the spin. It's not something you want to do right away but before the media has their chance to raise doubt. It's not something I do with most people, but for some it's important to be the first point of contact rather than hearing it on the radio or TV.

affa
12-23-2011, 01:29 PM
Nice!

Not to high jack but my Obama loving buddy posted this clip on FB the other day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMH3sD_IFIg

And he made the following comment:

I was amazed when I saw it and let him know I approved haha

All liberals are not lost ;)

this is one of the most powerful Ron Paul vids in my opinion. Truth bomb after truth bomb after truth bomb. Makes me tear up with hope for our Revolution.

DonovanJames
12-23-2011, 01:45 PM
this is one of the most powerful Ron Paul vids in my opinion. Truth bomb after truth bomb after truth bomb. Makes me tear up with hope for our Revolution.

Glad I wasn't the only one!

I'd really like to be able to download this clip and merge it unto a 35min movie I already have that I am burning and passing out.. is there anyway to do this? or will I have to find and contact the original creator/uploader for the nessesary ISO/Files?

unknown
12-23-2011, 02:45 PM
Holy sh*t dude. Your family is KING.

Endthefednow
12-23-2011, 04:17 PM
Just a little bump for this Kool Post :D

jsem
12-23-2011, 04:27 PM
I guess the Leno interview did more good than bad despite my worries then.

TomtheTinker
12-23-2011, 04:50 PM
That leno. Interview did wonders..my gfs parents saw it and now are open to rp.

CUnknown
12-24-2011, 12:23 AM
Paul is making huge strides with liberals right now. The attacks from FOX and the establishment Republicans are boosting him big time. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"