PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas Ron Paul Grassroots.....

UtahApocalypse
12-23-2011, 10:28 AM
What an amazing year it has been. So many things to be grateful for. This year for Christmas we are not doing any gifts under the tree. Instead we are going to spend time with family. We have already given to Ron Paul in every money bomb, the gift of Freedom and Liberty for our family. In January we will welcome MaKenzie to this world.... she is the reason why I fight for Ron Paul. I want my child to actually live in the America I learned about in school. I do not want her to find it was all a lie like I did.

So why this message the day before Christmas eve? a full two days until Christmas? I won't have a chance to give all of YOU my extended family, My family for Liberty this message once we travel today. So again I want to wish all of you, and your families a wonderful holiday weekend. Next week with no jobs on the docket, and nothing planned it will be nine-to-five working for Ron Paul's election. I will be Phoning from home, canvassing my neighborhood, and spreading our message.

Merry Christmas,

The Talbot's

louisiana4liberty
12-23-2011, 10:58 AM
What an amazing year it has been. So many things to be grateful for. This year for Christmas we are not doing any gifts under the tree. Instead we are going to spend time with family. We have already given to Ron Paul in every money bomb, the gift of Freedom and Liberty for our family. In January we will welcome MaKenzie to this world.... she is the reason why I fight for Ron Paul. I want my child to actually live in the America I learned about in school. I do not want her to find it was all a lie like I did.

So why this message the day before Christmas eve? a full two days until Christmas? I won't have a chance to give all of YOU my extended family, My family for Liberty this message once we travel today. So again I want to wish all of you, and your families a wonderful holiday weekend. Next week with no jobs on the docket, and nothing planned it will be nine-to-five working for Ron Paul's election. I will be Phoning from home, canvassing my neighborhood, and spreading our message.

Merry Christmas,

The Talbot's

Thanks, fellow grassroot, keep the fight!

jeremiahj13
12-23-2011, 11:00 AM
Merry Christmas, love and blessings to your family :)

CaseyJones
12-23-2011, 11:10 AM
moved to religion

jk :p Merry Christmas

Aratus
12-23-2011, 12:35 PM
:Dbesides... this year :)santa has delayed one nice :eek:surprise to the 3rd!:cool: