PDA

View Full Version : WE NEED the RP campaign team to run a TV ad contest - then BLAST the winner on TV!!

fgd
11-08-2007, 02:01 PM
There are DOZENS of RP campaign ads on YouTube. Some suck. Some are awesome. Some literally make me tear up.

SOMEONE connected to the campaign should push the idea that there should be a massive campaign ad contest on YouTube - and the winner gets BLASTED out on TV in primary states with all of RP's campaign war chest behind it. There are so many ads out there FOR FREE if the campaign would only use them!

Mckarnin
11-08-2007, 02:02 PM
There are DOZENS of RP campaign ads on YouTube. Some suck. Some are awesome. Some literally make me tear up.

SOMEONE connected to the campaign should push the idea that there should be a massive campaign ad contest on YouTube - and the winner gets BLASTED out on TV in primary states with all of RP's campaign war chest behind it. There are so many ads out there FOR FREE if the campaign would only use them!

I don't have any "connections" but I did call the campaign HQ and request that they do something very similar to that.

K

FluxCapacitor
11-08-2007, 02:08 PM
Yeah, I'm going to suggest an ad contest too. I did write Adam Curry an email suggesting that he could do an ad contest, but it would be much better if the campaign would do it itself.

Like Ron Paul said about the November 5th fundraising: Laissez-faire in action

TopJimmy
11-08-2007, 02:08 PM
Hey! You stole my idea! :)