PDA

View Full Version : Newsletters & Statistics... Can we do this? Where my math/stats/econometrics peeps at?

foofighter20x
12-22-2011, 11:41 PM
Mosteller and Wallace (1964) used statistical analysis to conclusively prove the authorship of certain Federalist Papers where both Madison and Hamilton laid claim to authoring those. Madison won every case where historians disputed authorship (that's my boy, dawg!)...

Anyone think we should try this with the newsletters to conclusively show they weren't authored by Paul?

Cite:
Mosteller, Frederick and David Wallace. Inferred and Disputed Authorship: The Federalist. Reading: Addison-Wesley, 1964
Paper about it here: http://www.math.dartmouth.edu/~m5w11/pastpapers/pastpap1.pdf

foofighter20x
12-23-2011, 10:59 PM
Nothing, people? Nothing?

gerryb
12-23-2011, 11:09 PM
Nothing.

Anyone who reads it knows it isn't Ron.

He has already repudiated this hundreds of times. Does every interview have to be #1, will you run third party, #2, IRANNNNNN #3, you've repudiated these 20 year old newsletters written while you were giving free OB/GYN care to minorities and no longer involved politically, but you're really a racist, right? #4 - ok well he has a ceiling.

And repeat those four things over and over? C'mon -- the corporate media aren't even trying to hide their agenda anymore. It should concern everyone that the corporations haven't given but two minutes on the NDAA, or the many other dire situations we are facing, but give hundreds of hours on repeating these same lies against a principled candidate..

Why don't they show some video of Ron's comments on racism? He's given literally thousands of speeches. Oh, that's right -- all of the video they have is about him explaining and being against the inequality of the law against minorities, or being the only candidate on stage against racial profiling. What was Ron Paul doing while someone else wrote these things? He was giving free medical care to anyone who needed it in his community. He's the only candidate that talks about how the drug war unfairly prosecutes minorities(Minorities commit fewer infractions, yet are prosecuted more often). He sees everyone as an individual, not a group - the anti-thesis of a biggot.

This is the last hurrah of the establishment.

And yes - Ron has a ceiling - He's #1 -- I know the corporate jockeys love to talk about Ron's "ceiling" -- and their right -- you can't go any higher than #1

You're not over the target if you aren't taking flak -- and this is the best they've got....

foofighter20x
12-23-2011, 11:24 PM
I know this. You know this. Still, I think we could prove it with math. And then the media can't say shit...

gerryb
12-24-2011, 12:34 AM
And then the media can't say shit...

Why not?

foofighter20x
12-24-2011, 12:42 AM
Because it's math. :)

Voluntary Man
12-24-2011, 11:24 AM
I know this. You know this. Still, I think we could prove it with math. And then the media can't say shit...

Go for it. That's a little above my pay-grade, but the more arrows in our quiver the better, I say.