PDA

View Full Version : LA Times reposts story on Giuliani and the Ferry ride..

WillInMiami
11-08-2007, 01:59 PM
Go to Google News, do a search on Ron Paul, sort by date. You'll see this article shows as being (at the time I am writing this) as 35 minutes ago...

hard@work
11-08-2007, 02:01 PM
good.

DeadheadForPaul
11-08-2007, 02:01 PM
Maybe put 1 post saying that it is inaccurate. People here said that one person mentioned 9/11 and that's it. The article is clearly biased and the purpose of re-posting it is obvious: to undermine Ron Paul's growing base. Dont give it any more hits! Dont post the link either.

drexhex
11-08-2007, 02:09 PM
Here's the video talked about in the comments of the page:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUE7RQ5I_g8

I saw no threats in it, but it isn't totally complete.

EDIT:
This one also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA41dQwvO1c

Again, no real "threats"

kylejack
11-08-2007, 02:11 PM
The headline date is still the same though, September. Probably just a bug with LA Times site.

Rob
11-08-2007, 02:26 PM
Maybe put 1 post saying that it is inaccurate. People here said that one person mentioned 9/11 and that's it. The article is clearly biased and the purpose of re-posting it is obvious: to undermine Ron Paul's growing base. Dont give it any more hits! Dont post the link either.

I was there the entire time. Two people each said some nonsense about "where's the gold Giuliani?" (what?) and that 9/11 was an inside job one time each. That was it. No threats, no threatening chanting. What you watched in the video was essentially how it went the entire time. I'll be responding to that article as I did the one about us at the MSU-Michigan Romney tailgate where they attempted to bash us as well.

VoteRonPaul2008
11-08-2007, 02:59 PM
lol I couldn't stop laughing when I heard about this the first time

freelance
11-08-2007, 03:06 PM
The headline date is still the same though, September. Probably just a bug with LA Times site.

Funny how it coincides with the GOPUSA or whatever article instructing us to be civil.