PDA

View Full Version : NH Highest Per Capita Donors for Ron Paul

d_goddard
11-08-2007, 01:57 PM
http://www.freestateblogs.net/nh_highest_per_capita_rp_donors

From Ron Paul HQ, the New Hampshire-based unofficial grassroots Ron Paul website. It seems the "Free State" of New Hampshire leads the nation for per-capita Ron Paul donations. Hmmm... I wonder if the Free State Project had anything to do with that? :)

jd603
11-08-2007, 02:09 PM
Oh yes, and I have been pushing RP over here in NH for 6months or more now... My findings were that in central NH northward, once people got wind of him at all, 80% of them were immediately backing him. In Southern, NH (where I live) it is a different story, but people are catching on fast , he is converting a number of Democrats.

I think he's got NH on lock. We also don't have BS paperless Diebold machines here.

Edit: Also, if anyone wants a stack of nice RP yard signs for the NH or perhaps Mass. , contact me, FREE if you pick them up.

ross11988
11-08-2007, 02:58 PM
O thank god I was wondering if Diebold is up there. So its all paper ballads with receipts?

jgmaynard
11-08-2007, 04:08 PM
I believe it is in our state Constitution that ALL votes have to be on paper. It might be just a law, I can't remember. It's in the books somewhere.

JM

xRedfoxx
11-08-2007, 04:10 PM
Very nice!! When Dr. Paul wins there, that will be a great day in history!!!

foofighter20x
11-08-2007, 04:12 PM
Maybe grassroots should shift its focus to SC then, since the campaign is working on NH?

ross11988
11-08-2007, 04:18 PM
I think the domino effect will take place once we get NH.

margomaps
11-08-2007, 04:32 PM
It seems the "Free State" of New Hampshire leads the nation for per-capita Ron Paul donations. Hmmm... I wonder if the Free State Project had anything to do with that? :)

I'll take it one step further. You always hear about NH's "libertarian streak". I say, BS! It doesn't exist anymore, at least not to an appreciable extent. The only reason NH leads per-capita donations to Ron Paul is because of the Free State Project. There are about 500 or so people who have moved to NH as part of the FSP, and it is my claim that these people have made up the majority of donations in NH to Ron's campaign.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

jd603
11-08-2007, 04:47 PM
I live here and this statement is incorrect, although I'm sure they help.

Central and northern NH is very independent/libertarian , southern has good numbers too but they've got a lot of Mass. die-hard Democrats mixed in, a lot are learning about the false left/right paradigm though and throwing a lot of their beliefs out the window. I leaned Democrat until I really did my homework which led me to no other option besides Ron Paul. :)

I'll take it one step further. You always hear about NH's "libertarian streak". I say, BS! It doesn't exist anymore, at least not to an appreciable extent. The only reason NH leads per-capita donations to Ron Paul is because of the Free State Project. There are about 500 or so people who have moved to NH as part of the FSP, and it is my claim that these people have made up the majority of donations in NH to Ron's campaign.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

jd603
11-08-2007, 04:49 PM
There's "electronic" machines BUT, you get a paper receipt with your vote right on it so there's a way to re-count by paper etc. This is all that is needed to guarantee a legit electronic vote and the fact Diebold in FL (and other places) had NO paper copies of votes its just another red flag there was foul play.

O thank god I was wondering if Diebold is up there. So its all paper ballads with receipts?

jgmaynard
11-08-2007, 04:51 PM
They say NH turned from Red to Blue and it's not true - we've been purple right along. :)

Independents already make up 44% of our electorate. I won't be long before we independent NH voters are in the majority. :D

JM

margomaps
11-08-2007, 04:54 PM
I live here and this statement is incorrect, although I'm sure they help.

Central and northern NH is very independent/libertarian , southern has good numbers too but they've got a lot of Mass. die-hard Democrats mixed in, a lot are learning about the false left/right paradigm though and throwing a lot of their beliefs out the window. I leaned Democrat until I really did my homework which led me to no other option besides Ron Paul. :)

I stand by my statement. The central/northern parts of the state may be more independent than the rest, but the southern part of the state has all the population. I too live in the southern part of the state, and I'm telling you, this supposed libertarian streak is nonexistent!! :)

jgmaynard
11-08-2007, 04:57 PM
There's "electronic" machines BUT, you get a paper receipt with your vote right on it so there's a way to re-count by paper etc. This is all that is needed to guarantee a legit electronic vote and the fact Diebold in FL (and other places) had NO paper copies of votes its just another red flag there was foul play.

Nope, paper ballots. The cities COUNT them by machine (towns by hand), but the ballots HAVE to be paper in NH:

656:1-a Paper Ballots. For purposes of facilitating the examination and recounting of votes cast, all elections shall be conducted using paper ballots in accordance with this title (http://www.sos.nh.gov/rsa656.htm)

JM