PDA

View Full Version : Current status and expectations??

RileyE104
12-22-2011, 10:55 PM
I think it's safe to say that we're at 25% in Iowa, 20% in New Hampshire and 10% in both South Carolina and Florida.

Should Dr. Paul win Iowa, IMO he gets a real chance to win New Hampshire as well.
Especially if the campaign does a week-long media-blitz in the state.

If he wins in Iowa and then wins or has a strong showing in New Hampshire, this would shake the entire election up. Should this happen, South Carolina could be anyone's, but you can bet for sure that the establishment will REALLY be in panic mode and probably unleash the largest propaganda operation ever seen in WORLD politics.

Just my opinion...
This newsletter BS is only the second wave of the establishment's efforts against Ron Paul. (The first was ignoring/margnalizing him.)
There will be more to come IMO. Hopefully (although I'm sure they are) the campaign will be prepared for what's coming.

Liberty Shark
12-22-2011, 11:10 PM
I agree for the most part, but I think they are already about as panicked as possible and are going for the throat on this current nonsense.

I think this is a much more coordinated attack then people realize. Notice how the liberal press is now starting to really get nasty, meaning the Huffpo, Atlantic, raw, etc. Then notice Fox News not really attacking that hard. I think the Republican puppet masters know that they need Paul supporters to beat Obama, so they are just sitting back and letting the other side of the false left-right paradigm do their attacking for them. They are not defending Paul, just watching as the vultures fly above, and mildly laughing. It's truly disgusting. They probably think that if they can cut off the independents, then there is no chance. I disagree, but it's tough.

I think this smear attack will be a failure by the regime (press, politicians, estabishment), as long as it is handled correctly.
There is no evidence to support their wild charges. They know that it won't stick, so now they are searching for signatures. However, hopefully everyone is aware of SIGNATURE STAMPS. They are frequently used in the document distributing business.

SIGNATURE STAMPS.

sailingaway
12-22-2011, 11:11 PM
Fox in combination with Lord and Levin STARTED the attacks. I think when the left started talking about their cannibalism they decided to leave it to others to carry the brunt of it.

Liberty Shark
12-22-2011, 11:16 PM
Fox in combination with Lord and Levin STARTED the attacks. I think when the left started talking about their cannibalism they decided to leave it to others to carry the brunt of it.

Exactly, the neocons rang the opening bell, and then left the ring to watch the fight. They'll be back later though.
Someone really needs to check and see if the ghost writer, or whoever wrote that junk, may have had a signature stamp. I am telling you guys this right now! You have to check into this. I am telling you this right now. They are going for the kill. You need to find this out now.

CUnknown
12-22-2011, 11:22 PM
Exactly, the neocons rang the opening bell, and then left the ring to watch the fight. They'll be back later though.
Someone really needs to check and see if the ghost writer, or whoever wrote that junk, may have had a signature stamp. I am telling you guys this right now! You have to check into this. I am telling you this right now. They are going for the kill. You need to find this out now.

I disagree, I don't think the newsletter issue is very important with the voters at all. He might lose a few votes from it, so from the establishment's perspective why not try it, but it's not going to change the outcome of the election.