PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul’s Supporters ‘Love’ Him While He Talks ‘Revolutionary Change’

sailingaway
12-22-2011, 03:19 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/12/ron-pauls-supporters-love-him-while-he-talks-revolutionary-change/

FA.Hayek
12-22-2011, 03:24 PM
nice

ronpaulfollower999
12-22-2011, 03:25 PM
“I am actually a Democrat and I am in love with you,” Michelle Godez-Schilling told Paul to cheers from the crowd.

And that scares the hell out of the establishment.

bluesc
12-22-2011, 03:28 PM
:D

Thursday he explained to the crowd how as president he would be able to overhaul the tax code. “The other proposal I had, with a little bit of tongue-in-cheek, is that we should have a law that compels all members of Congress to fill out their own tax returns. And they would have to do it on April 15 and they would have to bring all of their paperwork to the House floor and they couldn’t leave until they filled out their tax return. And I bet they would change the tax code before they’d ever get finished filling out those forms.”

:D

At the end an Iowa staffer tells the crowd to stay so she can explain caucus organizing to them. It’s another sure sign that the Paul team has one of the strongest ground games in the state.