PDA

View Full Version : Gloria Borger getting some blowback about the Ron Paul interview..

PeacePlan
12-22-2011, 02:31 PM
Read the comments................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR5_5_0lEmo

Joe3113
12-22-2011, 03:28 PM
Go to the original Mox News video if you want to see a barrage criticism of that stupid woman.

Lothario
12-22-2011, 03:36 PM
Read the comments................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR5_5_0lEmo

There's quite a lot of pro-rp comments marked as 'spam.' I've been going through some, clicking 'show' and 'not spam'

alsis8xmy
12-22-2011, 04:48 PM
There's quite a lot of pro-rp comments marked as 'spam.' I've been going through some, clicking 'show' and 'not spam'

I've been doing the same. It seems like sour grapes when some folks attempt to censor opinion they don't agree with by marking it as spam.

Lothario
12-22-2011, 05:15 PM
Gloria Borger on the other hand, has followed up that interview with several on air appearances where she has cast RP in quite a positive light - highlighting how well received his limited government message is among the people. Everyone makes mistakes, she seems to have some hints of guilt for her badgering, and now she seems to be seeking a sort of forgiveness in addressing the positivity of Paul's message. I hope the hate that some RP people are spewing at her doesn't dissuade her from continuing down this new path of restitution.

deadfish
12-22-2011, 05:19 PM
Gloria Borger on the other hand, has followed up that interview with several on air appearances where she has cast RP in quite a positive light - highlighting how well received his limited government message is among the people. Everyone makes mistakes, she seems to have some hints of guilt for her badgering, and now she seems to be seeking a sort of forgiveness in addressing the positivity of Paul's message. I hope the hate that some RP people are spewing at her doesn't dissuade her from continuing down this new path of restitution.

She did end the AC 360 interview on an unexpected positive note. I was thinking the same thing.

Kords21
12-22-2011, 05:25 PM
She made her bed with the badgering. It's all good and fine that she's trying to be kind of nice now, but if she were genuine she'd do an on-air apology or something of the sort.

Lord Xar
12-22-2011, 05:34 PM
I"d just post truth about her everywhere.. How her husband works for a company that is a defense contractor or somesuch.... and it is in HER best interest to demonize the only pro-peace candidate. Someone post that info about her affiliations and her husbands and post EVERYWHERE!

Lothario
12-22-2011, 05:34 PM
She made her bed with the badgering. It's all good and fine that she's trying to be kind of nice now, but if she were genuine she'd do an on-air apology or something of the sort.

I'm really much less concerned with how genuinely sorry she personally is, versus how many hundreds of thousands of people she can present Paul to in a positive light moving forward. We should really try to remain vigilantly focused on the bigger picture rather than getting caught up in clinging to personal vendettas - as tempting as that may be.

The Free Hornet
12-22-2011, 05:57 PM
I'm really much less concerned with how genuinely sorry she personally is, versus how many hundreds of thousands of people she can present Paul to in a positive light moving forward. We should really try to remain vigilantly focused on the bigger picture rather than getting caught up in clinging to personal vendettas - as tempting as that may be.

+1: Win the war, not the battles!

donnay
12-22-2011, 06:11 PM

Have you see who her husband is?

Lance Morgan, husband of CNN's Gloria Borger
http://www.gspm.org/caplancemorgan

Lance Morgan is chief communications strategist at Powell Tate in Washington, D.C. He specializes in developing and executing communications strategies for public policy debates, crisis communications and media training.

Morgan provides communications counsel to clients facing national and international media attention because of public policy controversies, congressional oversight hearings, criminal and civil investigations by law enforcement agencies, labor-management negotiations and trade disputes.

An experienced media trainer, he also regularly prepares clients for Congressional testimony and interviews with major national print and broadcast media, including 60 Minutes and 60 Minutes II.

Morgan has been the primary architect of numerous integrated communications programs on behalf of Powell Tate clients. In recent years, he has worked with clients in the financial services, pharmaceutical and food industries. He served as the executive in charge of an advertising, grassroots and media relations team working for major food and agricultural companies in educating the public on...

the benefits of biotechnology.

He was the executive in charge of several advertising, grassroots communications, media relations and polling projects during significant public policy controversies in recent years.[/b] He also served as a key advisor to a former cabinet member who was the subject of an investigation by a special prosecutor [Scooter Libby?, Eric Holder?].

Previously, Morgan was the executive in charge of communications for a coalition of associations seeking passage of product liability legislation. He also served as a principal advisor to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum for all media-related activities connected with the opening of the museum in 1993 and its 10th anniversary in 2003.

Prior to joining the firm in 1988, Morgan served as press secretary and spokesman for the U.S. Senate Iran-Contra investigating committee, which was led by Senators Daniel K. Inouye (D-HI) and Warren Rudman (R-NH). He was a principal writer and editor of the committee's majority report on the investigation. From 1983 to 1986, Morgan was press secretary to Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan (D-NY). During his congressional service, Morgan routinely prepared Democrats and Republicans for newspaper and television interviews.

Before his Senate service, Morgan was a journalist for British and American newspapers.

He is married to Gloria Borger, Senior Political Analyst at CNN.

He is a definitely Washington insider who would stand to loose when Ron Paul is elected President.

isrow
12-22-2011, 07:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/AzD9U.jpg

Athan
12-22-2011, 10:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/AzD9U.jpg
That should go to pundit kitchen on Cheezeburger.com for the win!

donnay
12-23-2011, 07:21 AM
//

Carole
12-23-2011, 08:07 AM
I did not know about this little tidbit.
Found in comments on youtube

Why does she not have to divulge full disclosure when she interviews?

Gloria Borger, is married to LANCE MORGAN. Morgan is the chief communications and crisis strategist for POWELL TATE. Powell Tate is a firm that represents and lobbies for the very same MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX flexing it's political influence in our foreign policy that RP wants to stop! This is a total conflict of interest! Her husbands firm includes overseeing a coalition to support congressional funds to U.S. Military contractors! She's profiting from the wars that Dr. Paul wants to end! brandonofthedead 18 hours ago 31

Carole
12-23-2011, 08:21 AM
Link please?