PDA

View Full Version : Free Advertising for Ron Paul! Today!! We can't afford not to!!!

TanahC
11-08-2007, 01:26 PM
What you can do to be heard????

1. To improve Ron Paul Name Awarenesss-Use white shoe POLISH on your car back windshield: TODAY!! :"SAVE The Constitution Vote Ron Paul!"; "Google Ron Paul", etc.
It brings NAME AWARENESS!!
People will become aware of his name....If everybody in the meet-up group would do this!
I am not a computer whiz-and car hardly use my digital camera but if you guys can include "free ads for Ron Paul" somehow and email to everyone in meetup groups etc...We are NOt to be silenced!
Start today!!! Someone said we can do this nationally on Dec 15th...No!
we can't wait because of Dec 4th and how RP must be over 5% (so nobody can say he didn't make it-is corruption)

2. Send an email to everyone in your list just in case anybody wants to join me/us by writing on the side or backwindshield whatever
they choose? I would love to see this in the news.....!!!
Also, pass it to other friend/supporters if they have others in other states like Iowa and NH!!

This is note worthy:
I just saw a post /comment in an article that have never heard of Ron Paul until yesterday and "couldn't believe he stands for all I believe too"!!! he went to his website and said he donated $120!! he has never contributed to a political party.
We can't wait-we must start today!!!
You guys can blog or pass it on!!
How many people could we reach?
I know there's a lot of you guys that can come up with a number!We maxed out on Nov 5th and are financially recharging for Nov 16th. In the meantime we all could do this for $1.50 for white shoe polish in the car windows: "Google Ron Paul"; "Restore the Constitution"; Save the Constitution", "Keep your rights: Ron Paul", etc.
Come on Everyone-Let's Use our creative side for Ron Paul for less than pennies a day!!!

Thanks!!
Go Ron Paul Go!!! The only hope for America!!!
:)

FreeTraveler
11-08-2007, 01:54 PM
I'm not crazy about the "football-game" look of shoe polish on a window, and don't see it as a very effective promotional tool for Dr. Paul.

However, if someone would design a template made of 4 or 5 letter-size pages, then post it as a PDF, I could mount it on cardboard, cut it out, and use window-chalk to paint it on the inside of my window. I'd be glad to have a nice-looking rear window with a slogan and the website on it, and I could do it for a couple bucks instead of buying one of those fancy $30 signs I've seen online, and send the difference to Dr. Paul on the 16th.

Something like

Google Ron Paul

www.RonPaul2008.com

or even the well-known red and white

Ron Paul rEVOLution
www.RonPaul2008.com

would be great!

Any of you graphic artists want to take on the challenge?