PDA

View Full Version : Meetup HELP needed. Please read

parke
11-08-2007, 01:23 PM
Meetup kinda sucks. Its hard to navigate or keep tabs on your neighbors. Im signed up for several because I travel and I want to know what the other groups around me are doing.

The thing that gets on my nerves is that there is no way to contact all the group leaders. The site runs from the top down, where as this campaign runs from the bottom up.

We need a way to contact our meetup leaders. That way we can UNITE.

I just saw a post for a craigslist ad.. what a great way for every community in the country to see more RP. Imagine if we could ask our group leaders to pass emails to their groups? There is no other way to get the word out faster to people more committed to Ron Paul.

Also, all this bickering over money bombs.. If we were a little more united, we could send the word out to ALL of our grassroots leaders and get more and more people behind the ideas coming out of the forums. We could help individual communities better, we could get our supporters behind our movement better..

This is vitally important. These forums are great, meetup is great, but they arent reaching our soldiers as quickly or efficiently.

Somebody give me a solution to this problem please.:eek: