PDA

View Full Version : CNN Gloria Borger Unintended Honesty Body Language Apologetic To Ron Paul

Tangoland
12-22-2011, 12:52 PM
Yesterday, CNN reporter asked Ron Paul a series of questions in a fairly lengthy interview on a variety of subjects. At the end of this interview Gloria Borger asks Dr. Paul about newsletters written under his name that have racist content. Ron Paul answers the question the same way he has every time he is asked about this subject.

However, this reporter was unable to accept his answers and continued to ask him about the newsletters, so finally in a soft tone Ron Paul says, “When you get the answers it’s legitimate that you accept the answers” and then he answers her a THIRD time “You know what the answer is I didn’t write them, I didn’t read them at the time and I disavow them, that is the answer” the genuine nature of Ron Paul left Ms. Borger demonstrating remorse for her badgering him as she began to question herself in her sheepish defense.

In the video below, listen to the tone of her response “It’s just a question it’s legitimate, it’s legitimate”. This exchange is telling, because of how Ron Paul’s honest demeanor is and how he brings out the unintended honesty of this reporter. Gloria Borger becomes even more apologetic, note her body language as she looks down, (SimplyBodyLanguage.com – ‘looking down means this person feels guilty, not wanting to face you.’)

Borger says, “alright, alright thank you congressman, I appreciate your answer, I appreciate your answering the questions and you understand it’s our job to ask them” her body language continues with her hand gestures trying to convince Dr. Paul of her point. Mr. Borger’s left hand goes to her heart/chest and according to:

Signs of Deception: Body Language of Lies:

http://www.libertypulse.com/article/cnn-gloria-borger-unintended-honesty-apologetic-to-ron-paul/

Todd
12-22-2011, 12:54 PM
I saw that as well.

pauliticalfan
12-22-2011, 12:57 PM
Yeah, it's pretty obvious these "reporters" are taking commands from their higher-ups. Even they know how disgusting it is to not focus on the issues. This country is screwed if we don't elect RP and end this spending, end these endless wars, and end these attacks on our liberties, and all they wanna do is talk about this crap?

satchelmcqueen
12-22-2011, 02:03 PM
yep i saw that to. i really think thet at the end she realized she pushed an honest kind man thats been that way towards HER, past the point of no return. i feel she regrets it, but if she does then she needs to apologize to ron and offer him 1 more interview, where she can explain to him why she did that. and then accept his answer.

she even looked a bit "off" later on when reporting about the interview. her demeanor was different and she didnt smile or act cocky as usual.

deadfish
12-22-2011, 02:19 PM
I saw that as well. I think a lot of people saw that.

I also picked up something from Gloria Borger, where at the end of the clip on AC360, Gloria gives a few sentences of solid praise to Paul (or his message anyway). When she started talking I thought it was a back-handed compliment coming, but she just flat-out complimented him. Interesting.

At about 11m mark.
hxxp://www.mediaite.com/tv/hey-cnn-can-we-talk-about-whats-going-on-between-you-and-ron-paul/

milo10
12-22-2011, 04:34 PM
Yeah, all of that noticed as well.

cindy25
12-22-2011, 08:43 PM
Wolf Blitzer used to work for AIPAC and he was clearly directing her

MaxPower
12-22-2011, 09:06 PM
I definitely thought she looked like she was feeling sorry for Dr. Paul and a little bit guilty when he took off the microphone.