PDA

View Full Version : Ask Peter Schiff For A Mass-Email??

CaneforLife
12-22-2011, 10:58 AM
Back in 2007, right before either the November 5th money bomb or the Tea Party money bomb, Peter Schiff sent out an email out to everyone of his clients which numbered I think 63,000 at the time. Obviously, these are people with some money, whether it's a lot or decent money. And considering how big his business has grown since then, his list server is probably much bigger now. It'd be great if we could get Peter to do another email bomb pumping Ron because it could be worth a lot of money in donations.

Crotale
12-22-2011, 11:12 AM
I think that's the kind of thing that RevPac will be doing, especially with their new 'Adherence to the Oath' ad.

thehighwaymanq
12-22-2011, 11:13 AM
Great idea!

Johnnybags
12-22-2011, 11:16 AM
Anyone see Schiff last night? I think it was a fill in for the Lou Dobbs show telling Peter Xmas sales were great, consumer spending up to which Peter replied:

Of course its up, many of these people stopped paying the mortgage and are using plastic to buy things which they have no intention of paying back so its not costing them any money to spend. The host was floored and I broke out laughing.

Decay
12-22-2011, 12:44 PM
Schiff for VP!