PDA

View Full Version : A successful line of reasoning to debunk these claims...

teacherone
12-22-2011, 05:35 AM
This worked on a liberal friend last night...shut him up nice and quick. :)

Have you heard him say anything remotely racist in the last 20 years?

No.

So you got two options.

a) He's not a racist.
b) He's been pretending not to be a racist for 20 years in order to take the presidency and do "racist" things with his power.

If you believe b) then you're as kooky as the birthers who believe Obama's mom put an announcement in a Hawiian paper 40 years early to provide citizen cover.

I'm done discussing these kooky conspiracy theories - let's talk about the fed.

ETA:

The insinuation is that Ron's a racist, but they're too chickenshit to ask straight up.

So they nit-pick and nag and create a story and a controversy and drag him down defending little details.

He needs to ask straight up -

"Do you think I'm a racist? If 'no' then leave me alone and let's discuss some issues.

If 'yes' then you believe I'm some sort of manchurian bigot running for presidency who's managed to hide my true racism just long enough to be elected and then enact my racist policies on unuspecting America.

Bwhahahahahahaha.

Ever heard of anything so stupid? Who's the kook now punk!"

mic off end of interview.

Sematary
12-22-2011, 08:09 AM
like it.

malkusm
12-22-2011, 08:11 AM
Very nice.

teacherone
12-22-2011, 10:06 AM
//

kill the banks
12-22-2011, 10:19 AM
about it

evilfunnystuff
12-22-2011, 11:42 AM
I'd like to see Ron try some variation of this. It would draw some laughs and endear him to folks, while solidly putting the pundit on the defensive.

teacherone
12-22-2011, 12:01 PM
I'd like to see Ron try some variation of this. It would draw some laughs and endear him to folks, while solidly putting the pundit on the defensive.

Exactly.

The insinuation is that Ron's a racist, but they're too chickenshit to ask straight up.

So they nit-pick and nag and create a story and a controversy and drag him down defending little details.

He needs to ask straight up -

"Do you think I'm a racist? If 'no' then leave me alone and let's discuss some issues.

If 'yes' then you believe I'm some sort of manchurian bigot running for presidency who's managed to hide my true racism just long enough to be elected and then enact my racist policies on unuspecting America.

Bwhahahahahahaha.

Ever heard of anything so stupid? Who's the kook now punk!"

mic off end of interview.

teacherone
12-22-2011, 02:00 PM
//

teacherone
12-23-2011, 04:00 AM
//

teacherone
12-23-2011, 11:02 AM
this works...trust me

teacherone
12-24-2011, 02:10 AM
//

teacherone
12-24-2011, 10:20 AM
//

robert9712000
12-24-2011, 10:27 AM
Another twist is to ask,Was Ronald Regan ineffective as a president because he didnt know about iran contra scandal?.If Ron Paul can be belittled for not being able to know everything that went on in his paper than Ronald Regan needs to be discredited for not knowing about the Iran Contra scandal