PDA

View Full Version : FREE DVD ?

Scott_in_PA
12-21-2011, 09:39 PM
Is there a video file that supporters can burn and distribute ?

I'm not in an early state but would be happy to burn some now, for the holidays, for family.
Then hand them out as needed earlier next year.
It wouldn't cost the campaing a dime and would be better than telling some people to look at a link on the web.
It could also include other Greatest hits kind of stuff.

If one exist or someone has put one together, Please share.

THX

deadfish
12-21-2011, 09:58 PM
edit: nevermind. Thought you asked something different.

DonovanJames
12-22-2011, 02:29 PM
I also ran into the same situation as OP

I have about 200 blank DVD-R's and a label making set. I created my own CD cover and made about 50 of these videos..

Available here:
hXXp://www.content.animateclay.com/ronpaul/ronpauldvdbomb.html

**It's an amatuer film and lacks great quality in some parts but it has some current footage, such as Iowa debates, and is about 35 mins long**
I felt although that its not quite what I am looking for in order to sway the undecided voters as I want something a little more polished and less bashing on other Republican candidates.

(If you would like to burn the DVD you'll have to download the content files and convert them into a burnable DVD Image <I suggest downloading IMGBurn for free to do this> let me know if you need a more comprehensive step through proccess for this)

I also found the Re-Cut "For Liberty Ron Paul 2012" DVD in HD but sadly it is an mp4 and I didn't have time to properly convert to an IMG Iso to burn it yet.
**Its a better quality professionally done video but I feel that its more of a "get to know Dr. Paul for an hour" video.

What I am looking for is a 20 min or so montage'esc video mashup of his speeches, debates which show his WAY seperate stance from the MSM Republican candidates, and speeches that directly answer his platform questions on fiscal, foreign affairs, social issues, and his voting records.

KurtBirk
01-04-2012, 07:15 AM
Hi, and greetings from Denmark.
Don't post much here, but I believe the Free DVD concept is a very good idea.
There's a lot of people out there who doesn't use the internet and they should be informed on what's going on outside the MSM.
I might even do that in Denmark - for whatever it's worth. ;-)
Regards Kurt