PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Video on Racism: GRASSROOTS MUST SPREAD FAR AND WIDE!!!!

icon124
12-21-2011, 08:43 PM
Grassroots let's get this video EVERYWHERE...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jdGGx7fj9j0#!

moderate libertarian
12-21-2011, 08:56 PM
That is a nice video that once again shows glimpse of truly libertarian, anti groupthink/anti racism stances and outlook.

Issue here is that neocons whose war adventures of bombing people in Iraq and other countries in part are motivated by group think mentality/deep seated racism/greed/revenge etc see him as an obstacle in the way of their racism/greed laced blood lusts.

Well done RP.

CNN's reporters (like those of CBS, WaPost) most likely have orders from their owners to keep trying to smear Ron Paul even after he has answered the question to the full.

Only if he started praising Israel like all the other puppies, it would be smooth sailing. They have a problem with only libertarian, non-group think candidate who does not support racism of bombing other countries people who do not attack America under the guise of revenge wars these media outlets cheer led. NYT's disgraced "journalist" Judith Miller was not the only culprit in perpetuating violent racism under false pretences, Wolf Blitzers, Gloria Borgers, Mike wallaces of the neocon controlled media world indirectly share the responsibility of bloodshed of hundreds of thousands people of other races/religions that occurred in Iraq. They are probably itching to do it again in Iran only if the only anti war Republican candidate got out of the way.

This non issue that neocons media puppets may try to use to smear RP with has no traction among people and any smear effort will actually increase support for RP.

r3volution
12-21-2011, 08:58 PM
here is the same vid with over 50k views . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3EADdr-5AY

braane
12-21-2011, 09:00 PM
I just realized you posted the same video lol. The cnn snapshot had me fooled. Carry on.

QueenB4Liberty
12-21-2011, 09:03 PM
Awesome! :D It baffles me when people call him a racist.

FriedChicken
12-21-2011, 09:06 PM
This is a great vid. for people who admit the war on drugs is a failure. For a lot of conservatives though ... you'll have to convince them the war on drugs is an unconstitutional failure right after you convince them RP isn't racist.

Personally - when anyone brings up the letters to me (which by the way isn't many, the media is the one pumping the story- not the public) I just roll my eyes and say "He wasn't in congress at the time, he wasn't monitoring the newsletter, he didn't write it, he didn't approve it. Nobody thinks he is a racist and I have no idea why this story is getting any airtime at all when you're talking about the guy who warned us about the economy failing before it happened - we should be asking this guy how to FIX our economy, not about these stupid letters"

Don't give the topic any speaking time, don't make an argument out of it, don't let it be an issue. Talk about the economy.