PDA

View Full Version : NH Ground Report: Former Obama Supporter Puts Up 6x8 Ron Paul Sign

ItsTime
12-21-2011, 07:58 PM
So I am driving down a busy road and just happen to turn my head and what do I see? A handmade 6x8 "Ron Paul R3volution" sign hanging from a garage.

If I did not turn my head I never would have seen it. So I quickly turn the car around and stop to see if anyone is home. I was just in luck, someone answers the door. I start off by introducing myself as a Ron Paul supporter and said that I noticed their Ron Paul sign. I asked him if he wanted an official 4x8 sign in his yard and he said he would be happy to put one there. So we are working on getting the sign installed in the next few days (Maybe Monday because of Christmas).

We get to talking, he is talking about the bail outs, the wasted money, the bad policies Obama has put into place. So I asked him he voted for in 2008 and he said "That a$$h0le that is in there now. He promised us change and has kept on the same path and made things worse" (paraphrasing). He went on to talk about how congress sucks and he liked the original idea of the Tea Party (Ron Paul's tea party). He is now fully behind Ron Paul and said if he has to he will write his name in this time.

People we are winning... We can win.... Keep calling....Keep knocking on doors....We WILL WIN!

cdc482
12-21-2011, 08:01 PM
EDIT: MOD change title to FORMER Obama supporter...

Awesome story!!!

ItsTime
12-21-2011, 08:02 PM
EDIT: MOD change title to FORMER Obama supporter...

Awesome story!!!

Thanks! Over looked that!

ronpaulfollower999
12-21-2011, 08:07 PM
I browse a liberal/progressive forum that I used to belong to (back in those days…). With the rise of Ron Paul a lot of (anti) Paul articles have started popping up over there. Its interesting though to see multiple comments about how someones liberal friend is now supporting Dr. Paul. One poster even said he fears a tidal wave of liberals jumping to the Ron Paul ship.

ItsTime
12-21-2011, 08:21 PM
I browse a liberal/progressive forum that I used to belong to (back in those days…). With the rise of Ron Paul a lot of (anti) Paul articles have started popping up over there. Its interesting though to see multiple comments about how someones liberal friend is now supporting Dr. Paul. One poster even said he fears a tidal wave of liberals jumping to the Ron Paul ship.

So the question to be asked is: Why does the GOP want to lose to Obama?

Anti Federalist
12-21-2011, 09:08 PM

Because, at the GOP leadership level, it's all the same to them.

ItsTime
12-21-2011, 10:40 PM
yup >:-(

TheNewYorker
12-21-2011, 11:49 PM

Because in 1991 they entered an agreement with each other that says they will take turns and let each other have a president every 8 years.

ItsTime
12-22-2011, 01:22 PM

Sad but true

Liberty74
12-22-2011, 01:38 PM

That is because Ron Paul represents the people, not the special interests of the Right or the Left. There is something for everyone from RP. For some of us it might be no IRS and/or auditing the criminal FED. For others, it might be civil liberties and/or the end of the failed war on drugs.

Omnica
12-22-2011, 02:20 PM
That is because Ron Paul represents the people, not the special interests of the Right or the Left. There is something for everyone from RP. For some of us it might be no IRS and/or auditing the criminal FED. For others, it might be civil liberties and/or the end of the failed war on drugs.

Unfortunately the War on Some drugs has been an astounding success, in terms of corporate profits. Janus faced lawmakers et al...