PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Call to Iowa

cdc482
12-21-2011, 07:49 PM
I just called someone in Iowa who was undecided but said that the most important issue was "BRINGING THE TROOPS HOME!"

I think the Ron Paul campaign might have some brochures they could send him about that... :P

EDIT: I really wanted to shout: "RON PAUL IS YOUR GUY!!!" but I stuck to the script.

vechorik
12-21-2011, 07:55 PM
+1

I know how you feel -- it's wonderful to hear them choose "Ron Paul" strong points off those issues. We're doing the right thing!

cdc482
12-21-2011, 08:05 PM
Lol I just got a funny guy who said he was for Gingrich, but I heard a bunch of people shouting RON PAUL in the background and laughing!!!

vechorik
12-21-2011, 08:35 PM
Lol I just got a funny guy who said he was for Gingrich, but I heard a bunch of people shouting RON PAUL in the background and laughing!!!

LOL That's sorta cool. Maybe they'll work on that guy some more! +1 for calling!

Epic
12-21-2011, 08:38 PM
I think its safe to go off script if somebody says they are for bringing the troops home.

TexasJake
12-21-2011, 08:39 PM
I just had a call in Nevada with a woman who had a thick accent, but she said that they support Ron Paul. Unfortunately she was not able to finish the survey and said she would like a call back so someone could talk to her husband. The phone from home setup is awesome and I'm doing it for free with Google Voice and a headset, super easy. Everyone should be doing this!

vechorik
12-21-2011, 08:42 PM
I just had a call in Nevada with a woman who had a thick accent, but she said that they support Ron Paul. Unfortunately she was not able to finish the survey and said she would like a call back so someone could talk to her husband. The phone from home setup is awesome and I'm doing it for free with Google Voice and a headset, super easy. Everyone should be doing this!

darn, I'm outta reps LOL What a good post. Thanks!

seapilot
12-21-2011, 08:43 PM
While some are nervous Nellies over the media smear attempt, the phone from home callers are going around it and directly to the voters. The only reason the media has so much influence is because people give it to them, if the people can stop doing that they become as useful as a ribbon typewriter in an internet cafe.

unknown
12-21-2011, 08:50 PM
The most frequent response that I receive is regarding the economy, have gotten a few "end the war" types but they're not always for Ron Paul, they need to be enlightened. :)