PDA

View Full Version : Repeat after me: "RON PAUL RAISED MORE THAN HILLARY AND OBAMA"

ronpaulfan
11-08-2007, 12:32 PM
Read This:

Monday’s effort shatters the previous single-day online primary election fundraising record set by John Kerry’s $2.7 million following Super Tuesday in 2004.

It is also the biggest fundraising day for any candidate this election cycle, surpassing Mitt Romney’s FEC-documented record $3.1 million, which he raised on January 8, 2007, and Hillary Clinton’s FEC-documented $1.9 million on March 28, 2007, which was her largest single-day haul.

Which is from http://www.huntingtonnews.net/political/071108-staff-politicalronpaul.html. Also, the campaign alluded to this during their press conference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYk8UFSBPew

There is a LOT of disinformation going on out there. Romney is lying, Hillary is lying and Obama is lying. Even great coverage mentions the wrong information! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNej31ShFCA

To reinforce that Monday Nov 5th was the Biggest Fundraising Day for ANY Candidate this election cycle, everyone please repeat after me:

"Ron Paul Raised More Than Hillary and Obama! BOOYAA!!"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mqe7StMc1Xo

:D

seapilot
11-08-2007, 12:34 PM
It Will Happen Again

conner_condor
11-08-2007, 12:53 PM
Maybe we should make Cafferty a millionaire.. He said if he could do that he would be out of there.. He knows the MSM is rigged and censored.. Tell him write a book and endorse Ron Paul and we will make him filthy rich. But we do need him for now till the election.. He is the only true good guy I can think of on MSM who never said a neg about RP...

ronpaulfan
11-08-2007, 04:52 PM
One more try!

To reinforce that Monday Nov 5th was the Biggest Fundraising Day for ANY Candidate this election cycle, everyone please repeat after me:

"Ron Paul Raised More Than Hillary and Obama! BOOYAA!!"

Shaun
11-08-2007, 05:02 PM
"RONPAULFAN' you are exactly right...VERY good work showing this up.
Now, the deal is lets raise 10m on Dec 16th and then everyone can repeat after you..." F--- YOU FRANK....and, oh, yeah...F--- YOU AS WELL SEAN..."

Get everyone focused on Dec 16th and you won't need to worry about the offline media BS. $10,000,000 and your man is the GOP nominee and he's on the way..

The event Dec 16th was mentioned today by Wolf B on CNN, that date already has traction.
Let's start pushing it and keep it simple.
Where's Trevor baby..

fletcher
11-08-2007, 05:30 PM
Does anyone know what Obama claims to have raised in one day? I think on teaparty07.com we should set the record straight. Reporters will be going to that site to report on it. We know that Mitt on raised 3.1 and that the 6.5 that Hillary claimed to have raised was done over many days. There should be a section on actual previous fund raising with proof for the media. The campaign already provided us with it. Lets use it.

Drknows
11-08-2007, 05:34 PM
Cafferty for vice president!

haha i had to say it.

thoughtbombing
11-08-2007, 05:34 PM
The campaign already provided us with it. Lets use it.

I've noticed that every response the campaign has made in terms of this event was "It wasn't us, it was the grass roots--we're just talking, they are walking."

I take this as an explicit endorsement by the campaign to act, and keep our actions seperate from the campaign so as to avoid tripping them up, if it's taken the wrong way.

purplechoe
11-08-2007, 05:36 PM

haha i had to say it.

No VP, but he definitely deserves a seat at the table.

Quantumystic
11-08-2007, 07:31 PM
Does anyone know what Obama claims to have raised in one day? I think on teaparty07.com we should set the record straight. Reporters will be going to that site to report on it. We know that Mitt on raised 3.1 and that the 6.5 that Hillary claimed to have raised was done over many days. There should be a section on actual previous fund raising with proof for the media. The campaign already provided us with it. Lets use it.

Obama is supposed to have raised ~$3 million the day that Oprah threw him that fundraiser.

As others have pointed out, the other claims are FICTION. Romney's $6.5 miilion was in fact $3.147 million *according to FEC filings). Hillary, NOT one day... but 2-3 days, several events. Kerry's $5.7 million was in fact $2.7 million.

Arm yourselves with solid knowledge of the FACTS, people.

That way, the NEXT time an asshat tries to lie about Paul, you can go Veggie-Matic on their butt! Slice'n'Dice! With NO hesitation, just Total Authority.

We need to shut these people up, and then SHUT THEM DOWn.

TEA PARTY 07!!! Costume Optional. BE THERE!!!

VoteRonPaul2008
11-08-2007, 07:33 PM
good for Paul he deserves it!!!!!!!!

Pete
11-08-2007, 07:57 PM

haha i had to say it.

Press secretary, at least.

I'd love to see him calling bullshit on people. He'd probably do that literally. :)

Mandrik
11-08-2007, 08:06 PM
Maybe we should make Cafferty a millionaire.. He said if he could do that he would be out of there.. He knows the MSM is rigged and censored.. Tell him write a book and endorse Ron Paul and we will make him filthy rich. But we do need him for now till the election.. He is the only true good guy I can think of on MSM who never said a neg about RP...

He does have a book. (http://www.amazon.com/Its-Getting-Ugly-Out-There/dp/0470144793)

I almost bought it the other day simply because of all the good he's been saying about RP. I will probably pick it up simply because I have a lot of respect for him. Sure beats a flower bomb, right?

fletcher
11-08-2007, 08:31 PM
I've noticed that every response the campaign has made in terms of this event was "It wasn't us, it was the grass roots--we're just talking, they are walking."

I take this as an explicit endorsement by the campaign to act, and keep our actions seperate from the campaign so as to avoid tripping them up, if it's taken the wrong way.

I mean provided us with the fundraising facts. The pdf is here (http://www.ronpaul2008.com/files/11-6-2007-PressConferenceFlier.pdf). We just need to put them on the teaparty07 website so the press gets the facts right away. The press isn't know for getting the facts right. Lets help them out.

fletcher
11-08-2007, 08:32 PM
Obama is supposed to have raised ~$3 million the day that Oprah threw him that fundraiser.

As others have pointed out, the other claims are FICTION. Romney's $6.5 miilion was in fact $3.147 million *according to FEC filings). Hillary, NOT one day... but 2-3 days, several events. Kerry's $5.7 million was in fact $2.7 million.

Arm yourselves with solid knowledge of the FACTS, people.

That way, the NEXT time an asshat tries to lie about Paul, you can go Veggie-Matic on their butt! Slice'n'Dice! With NO hesitation, just Total Authority.

We need to shut these people up, and then SHUT THEM DOWn.

TEA PARTY 07!!! Costume Optional. BE THERE!!!

So are you saying we already beat all fundraising records?

ronpaulfan
11-08-2007, 08:34 PM
So are you saying we already beat all fundraising records?

YES! - all 2008 Election records.

RobS
11-08-2007, 08:39 PM
Does anyone else have flashbacks to the lemonparty site/image every time tea party is mentioned? I don't know why, but I keep thinking lemon party... and it is disgusting lol.

Tea Party is a great idea, just wondering if anyone else has been having the same thing... or am I just crazy? : )

jake
11-08-2007, 08:49 PM
when the campaign pulls in 6+ million on December 16th the mainstream media will stand in awe at the power of the Ron Paul Republican revolution.

ronpaulfan
11-08-2007, 08:53 PM
when the campaign pulls in 6+ million on December 16th the mainstream media will stand in awe at the power of the Ron Paul Republican revolution.

Wow. "The Ron Paul Republican Revolution"

That is VERY catchy. You should run with that one before Huckabee steals it :)

constitutional
11-08-2007, 08:54 PM
Ron Paul Raised More Than Hillary And Obama

wsc321
11-08-2007, 08:55 PM

I'm believing for $10M+...

ronpaulfan
11-08-2007, 08:55 PM

lol, thank you! I was waiting patiently for someone to actually say it :D

cjhowe
11-08-2007, 09:10 PM
Starting to sound like 3 year olds now. We raised a lot of dough. Cable news will start talking about us now so that we spend that dough on their station. However, no one gives party nominations to the team that raised the most money. Keep fighting, keep working. This is a battle of philosophies and of policy. Take solace that there are tens of thousands of people just like you who believe the message. Understand the issues of the proper role of government, this will help you layout domestic policy and understand the issues regarding our foreign policy and understand our Constitution. Who holds the record on who raised the most money on a single day matters about as much as Bill Richardson's Guiness Book record for shaking the most hands.

Edit: I take that back, Richardson's record matters more...he was at least in contact with other potential voters.

TheEvilDetector
11-08-2007, 10:04 PM
From: http://query.nictusa.com/pres/2007/Q3/C00431569/A_DATE_C00431569.html

September 30, 2007 9,077,805.34

I hope that the 9 mil Hillary raised on the last day of the 3rd quarter was actually over several days.

xcalybur
11-08-2007, 10:41 PM
Ron Paul Raised More Than Hillary and Obama! BOOYAA!!

Pharoah
11-09-2007, 04:16 AM
RON PAUL RAISED MORE THAN HILLARY AND OBAMA.

Actually, repeating a positive message matters *a great deal* in marketing. This kind of information is known as a "Meme."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme

A fine example of a successful meme is "Remember, Remember the 5th of November." The more we spread positive messages through the use of memes, the more they will take root in cultural awareness - i.e. the minds of the voting public.

RON PAUL RAISED MORE THAN HILLARY AND OBAMA

Shaun
11-09-2007, 04:48 AM
CjHowe; when you say" This is a battle of philosophies and of policy. Take solace that there are tens of thousands of people just like you who believe the message. Understand the issues of the proper role of government, this will help you layout domestic policy and understand the issues regarding our foreign policy and understand our Constitution. Who holds the record on who raised the most money on a single day matters about as much as Bill Richardson's Guiness Book record for shaking the most hands" YOU ARE SHOWING THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE GUYS THAT'S JUST TOO SMART TO BE A PR GUY OR A MARKETING GUY.
IN AMERICA THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS TO THE ELITES AND THE MEDIA IS THE MONEY.
Bottom line: When you guys raise 10m on the 16th December you will have set in place a chain of events that will make history in US politics.
Philosophy is for smart people like you, if our Champion is going to become president he is going to have to first GET THEIR ATTENTION ( Off line media in last two weeks before it all kicks off and Dr Paul will be on every single show you can imagine after raising the 10m) the next thing he's got to do (we) is to convince every last one of those voters that is thinking "I'm not going to waste my vote, because he can't win.." THAT HE CAN WIN. How? Because he is the number one money raiser and nothing talks like CASH. And finally after the 10m we will start to role endorsements, open and public from the Tuckers, Caffertys, Dobbs and others who are now betting he can pull off the shock of the century and are now willing to risk a little more and hedge their bets.
Truly, Philosophy has absolutely nothing to do with this.
This is America 2007 and it's driven by Hollywood images and instant gratification. America will rally behind a winner and in this America, money and winning are joined at the hip. In fact, money is hip.
We see it all the time here in Hollywood, the worst ideas get 100m to get made into the latest sex or violence movie which everyone laps up because it had money attached to it..
But....every once in a great while a low budget film breaks through that Hollywood bullshit and is just a smash hit with the public. That's what our Dr is. But it won't be the intellecutal sophisitcation of his views that will win it for him, it will be DEC 16TH and the Tsunami unleased into the perfect storm of events.
Let's focus in on having a party...

cjhowe
11-09-2007, 08:58 AM
CjHowe; when you say" This is a battle of philosophies and of policy. Take solace that there are tens of thousands of people just like you who believe the message. Understand the issues of the proper role of government, this will help you layout domestic policy and understand the issues regarding our foreign policy and understand our Constitution. Who holds the record on who raised the most money on a single day matters about as much as Bill Richardson's Guiness Book record for shaking the most hands" YOU ARE SHOWING THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE GUYS THAT'S JUST TOO SMART TO BE A PR GUY OR A MARKETING GUY.
IN AMERICA THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS TO THE ELITES AND THE MEDIA IS THE MONEY.
Bottom line: When you guys raise 10m on the 16th December you will have set in place a chain of events that will make history in US politics.
Philosophy is for smart people like you, if our Champion is going to become president he is going to have to first GET THEIR ATTENTION ( Off line media in last two weeks before it all kicks off and Dr Paul will be on every single show you can imagine after raising the 10m) the next thing he's got to do (we) is to convince every last one of those voters that is thinking "I'm not going to waste my vote, because he can't win.." THAT HE CAN WIN. How? Because he is the number one money raiser and nothing talks like CASH. And finally after the 10m we will start to role endorsements, open and public from the Tuckers, Caffertys, Dobbs and others who are now betting he can pull off the shock of the century and are now willing to risk a little more and hedge their bets.
Truly, Philosophy has absolutely nothing to do with this.
This is America 2007 and it's driven by Hollywood images and instant gratification. America will rally behind a winner and in this America, money and winning are joined at the hip. In fact, money is hip.
We see it all the time here in Hollywood, the worst ideas get 100m to get made into the latest sex or violence movie which everyone laps up because it had money attached to it..
But....every once in a great while a low budget film breaks through that Hollywood bullshit and is just a smash hit with the public. That's what our Dr is. But it won't be the intellecutal sophisitcation of his views that will win it for him, it will be DEC 16TH and the Tsunami unleased into the perfect storm of events.
Let's focus in on having a party...

Certainly, take the instant gratification of this occasion and pump up a new occasion. Take the quick jab at the other campaigns, sure. Point to the money as people being starved for a message. However, continuing to beat the point as a comparison to other campaigns draws out a natural conclusion that's not quite as favorable to us.

Elwar
11-09-2007, 10:04 AM
Didn't Hillary's FEC filings report over $8 million on June 30?

Benaiah
11-10-2007, 11:08 PM
Bump.

I am telling everyone I know about this day. I'm telling them to donate at least 5 dollars so that the number of individual contributors is huge.

Menthol Patch
11-10-2007, 11:12 PM
We have already beat the LIARS!

Now lets beat them even WORSE!

Please keep donating!

foofighter20x
11-10-2007, 11:17 PM

Ron Paul Raised More Than Hillary And Obama!!

His name is... Robert Paulson? :p