PDA

View Full Version : One More Reason to Stop the War-China

mikelovesgod
06-16-2007, 09:09 PM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/inring.htm

I cannot believe China is helping the Middle East against us. We allow them to have a huge trade inbalance, take their money for debt to fund the war and pay them interest to then take the profit from the interest and sell arms to those who hate us.

I want to see Fox promote the banning of Chinese goods. If not they find fault with France which has no international strength, with China who is actively working against us and our troops.

Revolution9
06-16-2007, 09:52 PM
China has alot of contractual obligations with countries in the Middle east..and South America and Africa.. Instead of going in and takng the comodities at the point of a gun they are using financial awards and signing multi year mega billion dollar deals for iron ore from Brazil, natural gas and oil from Iran, they are investing in infrastructure n African cuntries. US business interests did it all wrong.. They should have went in with lots of money, made equitable contracts for both sides to feel as though they won and maintained friendly relations in whatever region. They did not do so. I dealt with alot of Chinese, They are pragmatic. They do not want a war. They know how to buy and sell and bargain. They are sticklers on contractual language. To shut down Chinese trade will cause a massive financial bleedout of the middle and lower classes. There is alot of transport and longshoremn, wholesale and retail workers who would have no work to do..or very little part time work..

The US Middleman needs to stop whining and cut the cintracts ahead of the Chinese.. Military belligerence or economic sanction will only hurt America more. America could have had the contract for Irans oil and natural gas if they had stopped the belligerence and were willing to play fair market games with the Iranians. The Persians have been on the Silk Road trading route for a few thousand years.. The Chinese are their natural trading partners.

Best
Randy

mikelovesgod
06-16-2007, 11:07 PM
Randy, these people (the Chinese) are funding people who are attacking our troops. Yes, I have a problem with that.

buffalokid777
06-16-2007, 11:35 PM
Randy, these people (the Chinese) are funding people who are attacking our troops. Yes, I have a problem with that.

Using that logic.....We are funding the chinese through our trade imbalance....

So therefore by funding the chinese by buying their products....china takes our money and funds Iran....

Therefore America is indirectly funding people who are attcking our troops.....

More people need to get on the boycott Chinese goods bandwagon for many reasons....but this is just one more......

Revolution9
06-17-2007, 01:30 AM

And soon the US miltary is arming the Sunnis against Al Queda..who used to be our guys.. the old enemy of my enemy is my friend..but..let me let Jon explain this..

http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=180724

One other note.. If the Chinese took over Costa Rica and threatening Mexico do you think the US would help the locals kill the Chinese soldiers.. I would hope so.. I see the issue as being one of getting troops out of harms way.. I don't want to see anybody die..not kids, women nor men of any part of our human family..

I may also suggest that if the American businessman/corporation had made and equitable profit split with the Iraqis they could have had a good share of the oil without the bloodshed and had a nice carrot to dangle in front of Hussein to make him behave himself.

One final note.. There are a billion people in China. Their army is bigger than the entire population of the US. There are many factions in what appears to be a monolithic power structure. Any student of kung fu or even kung fu movies is aware of all the various political factions and crime syndicates operating there.. So, which part/faction of China is to blame..This is not estonia for example.. Also.. Bush is holding up megabillion dollar payments to Chinese Elders while Cheney is flipping it in the background using herr Kissinger's medium term note derivatives pyramid scheme for the insanely rich... More blowback..though the Chinese being as they are would threaten Bush the person and not the people of America..skidding police motorcycles in hawaii and psuedomugging of the Bush twins in South America with a SS agent hurt in the brawl.. for a full accounting of the shenanigans pissing the chinese off read this..

http://www.worldreports.org/news

Mr Story's reports are staple reading for central bankers, economists, large investment funds that refuse to rely on MSM sources due to the amount of monies they are repsonsible for and how often the MSM gets it wrong., as well as treasury officials and heads of state. He also just released a book called "The New Underworld Order".

Best
Randy