PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul on Front Page of reddit!!!

cdc482
12-21-2011, 12:50 PM
Great title too!

http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/nl88r/at_this_point_4_years_ago_john_mccain_was_polling/

braane
12-21-2011, 12:55 PM
The comments < great

Simple
12-21-2011, 01:08 PM
Upvoted and commented =)

unknown
12-21-2011, 01:17 PM
Lot of negative votes on there, lot of confusion on redditt, they pro Obama or something?

braane
12-21-2011, 01:26 PM
Someone said "Ron Paul doesn't support separation of church and state..." Lot of disinformation out there.

Their citation is well out of context, they make it sound like he wants to impose religious views. He believes in separation of church and state according to the constitution -- as the constitution makes it clear there is a separation of church and state (I believe?).

Occam's Banana
12-21-2011, 01:39 PM
Someone said "Ron Paul doesn't support separation of church and state..." Lot of disinformation out there.
Or willful ignorance.

kojirodensetsu
12-21-2011, 01:46 PM
This is a pretty common argument against Ron Paul from atheist liberals. They think Ron Paul is going to start forcing them to pray in schools and such.

specsaregood
12-21-2011, 01:49 PM
This is a pretty common argument against Ron Paul from atheist liberals. They think Ron Paul is going to start forcing them to pray in schools and such.

As if that possibility is worse than indefinite detention and assassination without trials...

TexAg09
12-21-2011, 01:53 PM
Reddit is mainly just a bunch of liberals that downvote anything related to Ron Paul. I have certainly noticed after the last two debates that more people are turning to him on that site. It's pretty amazing actually.

thesnake742
12-21-2011, 02:01 PM
Remember guys, millions of people hated Obama and he won the election. All i'm saying is all the negative sentiment on reddit shouldn't surprise anyone, nor should anyone worry that the internet is turning on us. Hopefully our people are having the right comeback on the discussion section, though. There will always be haters.