PDA

View Full Version : * Ideas for Wallstreet Ron Paul Flyer *

maxmerkel
11-08-2007, 11:53 AM
something along these lines, formulated by a pro :

* a sane monetary policy
* who should do this ? the fed ???? not the fed, but the marketplace !!
* how ? : competing currencies are allowed by government
* for example one backed by gold
* this would force the fed, by marketplace competition, to either phase out of existance or to adopt a sane monetary policy that prevents them doing their usual boom/bust cycles no one can predict but them.

this is at least ron pauls position as i understand it and i think this would be a great idea since traders seem to cheer for ron paul when he confronts bernake concerning inflation.

a couple of flyers distributed in front of wallstreet should do no harm...

maxmerkel
11-08-2007, 12:02 PM
any comments on this by someone who understands the subject better ?

maxmerkel
11-08-2007, 12:40 PM
ok giveup, i don't quite understand why a couple hundred flyer's tailored toward wallstreet investors distributed in front of wallstreet are so stupid as they seem to be, but i apparently have to accept it.

Dlynne
11-08-2007, 12:48 PM
I think this is a great idea, but also think it is a great idea to have a pro assist with the language. I wonder if we emailed Frank Schiff, and asked him for some help with the wording.

UtahApocalypse
11-08-2007, 12:48 PM
I think its a great idea. I just don't have enough knowledge of economics and wall street to make anything.

freelance
11-08-2007, 12:49 PM
I don't usually like to say anything negative, but here is the deal. GENERALLY SPEAKING, Wallstreet is of two camps. The camps = where you work on Wallstreet. If you work for an investment banker, you're in the establishment camp. You're voting for one of the "selected" candidates. If you work on the commodities exchange or if you're a pundit who EVER mentions gold positively, you're in the Ron Paul camp.

Unless your investing and monetary paradigms change, you're not apt to change your vote.

Now, I say "if you work." This goes all the way down to the clerical staff. I know a secretary on Wall Street with one of the big investment banks who grosses over $200,000 per year. They are LOYAL workerbees.

AceNZ
11-08-2007, 06:12 PM
OK, I'll give it a shot. How about this:

What if there were no income taxes?
What if there was no inflation?
What if the dollar was strong and stable?
How would that change your life, your investments? How would it impact your savings and that of your children?

Support Ron Paul for President, and these things could become a reality.

Congressman Dr. Ron Paul:

Has never voted for a tax increase, debt increase or an unbalanced budget
Understands the value of a strong and stable currency
Has a plan to phase out the income tax, back our currency with gold and abolish the IRS
Voted against his own pay raise
Is a strict Consitutionalist, and believes in the values of our Founding Fathers

Find out more at www.RonPaul2008.com