PDA

View Full Version : Fill out this opinion poll for the campaign! Takes 2 minutes - VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Elwar
12-21-2011, 09:06 AM
Fill out this opinion poll:
http://www.ronpaul2012.com/delegate/

(http://www.ronpaul2012.com/delegate/)
Very useful for the campaign.

teacherone
12-21-2011, 09:10 AM
The 9/11 attacks were carried out by Islamic extremists connected to Al Qaeda who were the sole cause of the damage that day. * 1 - Strongly Agree 2 - Agree 3 - Indifferent 4 - Disagree 5 - Strongly Disagree

truthers not invited :)

Dr.3D
12-21-2011, 09:15 AM
This questionnaire looks to me to be for delegates.

Matthew5
12-21-2011, 09:15 AM
Thanks for the heads up! I was glad to fill this one out. Can't wait to be a delegate for Ron!

Chrysamere
12-21-2011, 09:18 AM
BUMP

asurfaholic
12-21-2011, 09:22 AM
Done. I wonder what the questions are actually there for? 911, recreational mj.... seems like an interesting selection of questions.....

I choose indifferent for the 911 question.

IterTemporis
12-21-2011, 09:23 AM

I agree.. I think only people who are delegates for RP should fill it out. Not everyone.

Chrysamere
12-21-2011, 09:27 AM
I agree.. I think only people who are delegates for RP should fill it out. Not everyone.

I think it's for people who want to be delegates.

Occam's Banana
12-21-2011, 09:32 AM
I think it's for people who want to be delegates.
It is. They ask the question, "Why do you want to be a delegate for Ron Paul?"
Doesn't seem like a very useful question to ask of those who are already delegates.

Matthew5
12-21-2011, 09:33 AM

It's for people who want to be delegates. Here's the E-mail reply you get:

Hello,

Thank you for filling out our delegate survey.

Every state has a different process for selecting delegates. You may have to gather signatures, pay a fee, or work your way through a caucus/convention process.

If you do not hear from us right away please by patient as we move from state to state. We are prioritizing our time based upon state deadlines. As your deadline approaches we will reach out to you and explain the process.

Thank you for your support!

For Liberty,

Josh Pearson
Delegate Operations Coordinator

Elwar
12-21-2011, 09:35 AM

Ron Paul does not have any delegates until the primaries start.

We ALL need to become delegates for Ron Paul! This is one of the most important things we can do for Ron Paul.

gerryb
12-21-2011, 09:37 AM
rated 1 star

Matthew5
12-21-2011, 09:54 AM
rated 1 star

Are you saying you rated the thread one star? If so, why?

TexasJake
12-21-2011, 10:25 AM
Submitted.

gerryb
12-21-2011, 10:36 AM
Are you saying you rated the thread one star? If so, why?

Because it is for registering as a delegate, not an online questionnaire.

If the campaign has to make tons of extra phone calls shifting through folks who were answering a questionnaire....

Matthew5
12-21-2011, 10:47 AM

If the campaign has to make tons of extra phone calls shifting through folks who were answering a questionnaire....

You're not registering as a delegate necessarily, just officially expressing your interest to the campaign. Besides, it goes to the delegate managers inbox. Did you even bother to read the questionnaire?

ross11988
12-21-2011, 10:52 AM
Can't fill this out yet because my congressional district is about to change.

TexasJake
12-21-2011, 11:07 AM

I'm pretty sure that is not correct. They ask why you want to be a delegate in the survey, not if you already are. And here is the auto-reply:

Hello,

Every state has a different process for selecting delegates. You may have to gather signatures, pay a fee, or work your way through a caucus/convention process.

If you do not hear from us right away please by patient as we move from state to state. We are prioritizing our time based upon state deadlines. As your deadline approaches we will reach out to you and explain the process.

Looks to me like they want people to know how to become a delegate in their state and this is a way to reach out to interested people.

Tod
12-21-2011, 11:35 AM
How do you submit it after filling it out? I don't see any button that says anything like "submit". What am I missing?

Matthew5
12-21-2011, 12:18 PM
How do you submit it after filling it out? I don't see any button that says anything like "submit". What am I missing?

Must be because there's a "submit" button right below the last field about political experience.

stang56k
12-21-2011, 01:06 PM
So for the 911 question...If don't believe the official story you cant be a delegate?

ross11988
12-21-2011, 01:20 PM
So for the 911 question...If don't believe the official story you cant be a delegate?

I dunno, but for Christmas with Ron Paul I put I agreed with the official story, even though I do not.

tremendoustie
12-21-2011, 01:38 PM

I wouldn't want a RP delegate running around trying to convince people 9/11 was an inside job.

Even more: I wouldn't want a RP delegate who couldn't clearly and forcibly say, "no", when asked if he/she was a truther.

Nothing against you folks, but it'd be politically foolish to use truthers as delegates.

Tod
12-21-2011, 01:51 PM
Must be because there's a "submit" button right below the last field about political experience.

I think I must be blind....

http://www.peppypawspoochpark.com/DelegatePoll.jpg

Tod
12-21-2011, 01:55 PM
Another question I have: If you are on the home page, where is the link to go to the delegate questionnaire?

Elwar
12-21-2011, 02:00 PM
I think I must be blind....

http://www.peppypawspoochpark.com/DelegatePoll.jpg

Could be your browser. There is supposed to be a submit button below the facebook Share.

TexasJake
12-21-2011, 02:01 PM
Tod,

I just checked and I can see the submit button directly below the "previous political experience" box.

Tod
12-21-2011, 02:03 PM
I'm using firefox......will close and try again and if that doesn't do it I'll use IE. Thx.

edit: even re-booting didn't get firefox to show the submit button, so I used IE.

kusok
12-21-2011, 02:06 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?327750-Become-a-Ron-Paul-Delegate-(Questionnaire)&p=3817155&viewfull=1#post3817155

olehounddog
12-21-2011, 02:40 PM
Done

ross11988
12-21-2011, 02:45 PM
I wouldn't want a RP delegate running around trying to convince people 9/11 was an inside job.

Even more: I wouldn't want a RP delegate who couldn't clearly and forcibly say, "no", when asked if he/she was a truther.

Nothing against you folks, but it'd be politically foolish to use truthers as delegates.

I agree, I don't think there's anything wrong with a "truther" being a delegate, but they have to play it like Ron Paul does. I am able to turn it off and spew off the official story like I'm Thomas Kean.

newbitech
12-21-2011, 02:56 PM
Hello,
For Liberty,
Josh Pearson
Delegate Operations Coordinator

1. Strongly Agree (although a more philosophical statement would be that right is guaranteed by the person holding the gun :o, and this is a birthright IMO)
2. Strongly Disagree (no they were not the sole cause)
3. Strongly Agree (the president would then task the DoJ to arrest the criminals that the audit WILL uncover, that will happen before congress repeals IMO)
4. Indifferent (really don't care what people do once MJ is decriminalized)
5. Strongly Agree (this is a moral question that I agree with. Are rules of engagement only for the people who might get killed?)
6. Strongly Disagree (cannot protect national security by violating the indviduals of that nation, absurd!)

I want to help other Ron Paul Delegates pursuade the nominating convention to nominate Ron Paul as a candidate to challenge the incumbent President Obama.

None

musicmax
12-21-2011, 03:03 PM
truthers not invited :)

Good.