PDA

View Full Version : Fun with Craigslist

wgadget
11-08-2007, 11:32 AM
Hey,

If you would like more people to sport Ron Paul bumper stickers, go to www.craigslist.com and type in your city. Click on "politics" in the upper left corner and place an ad that says something like this:

FREE Ron Paul Bumper Stickers
Limit two per request.

Just email me with your name and address, and I'll send them out.

Thanks.

So far I've mailed out 6 bumper stickers. I consider this a donation to the cause.

P.S. You could probably do the same with slim jims if you're so inclined.

Energy
11-08-2007, 12:04 PM
Hey,

If you would like more people to sport Ron Paul bumper stickers, go to www.craigslist.com and type in your city. Click on "politics" in the upper left corner and place an ad that says something like this:

FREE Ron Paul Bumper Stickers
Limit two per request.

Just email me with your name and address, and I'll send them out.

Thanks.

So far I've mailed out 6 bumper stickers. I consider this a donation to the cause.

P.S. You could probably do the same with slim jims if you're so inclined.

I've done that in the Free section under the For Sale category. I include a link to a youtube video. It reaches a wider audience :)

Also, you can sell something there and say the proceeds are going to RP and include a summary and video of him.

ASayre
11-08-2007, 12:10 PM
Good idea!

FrankRep
11-08-2007, 12:14 PM
Yeah, I offer free Ron Paul yard signs and bumper stickers under the free section.

I've sent out about 10 requests so far in my area. Quite effective. I also show them how to join my meetup group.

JosephTheLibertarian
11-08-2007, 12:17 PM
craigslist is a website that literally is frequented by hundreds of millions of people

wgadget
11-08-2007, 12:58 PM
Well, the FIRST time I did this, I posted it in "Free" but it was immediately flagged and removed. So I went to Plan B: the Politics section. Seems to be sticking.

Whatever works!

parke
11-08-2007, 01:14 PM
This is a great idea.

wgadget
11-08-2007, 08:52 PM
Go do it. Now.