PDA

View Full Version : BIg Video Project: I Need Your Help!

JordanL
12-21-2011, 02:11 AM
Hey all,

I'm putting together a huge video project. The goal of this project is to create a single video, 60 minutes or less, which essentially covers both Ron Paul's positions on issues and why they are the correct positions.

The goal is something very similar to the Foreign Policy video that recently came out, only for everything. (In fact, I plan on using that video as it is so perfect for that issue.)

So here's what I need:

I need source video. I have some already. But I don't feel I have enough. The following issues are what I'm planning to cover, if possible.

-Foreign Policy
-Economics
-Civil Liberties
-Social Security
-War on Drugs
-States Rights

So here's how you can help:

Link me videos here that I can use. Interviews, speeches, etc. Ron Paul talking about the issues is great, but I'm also looking for video of other people explaining why he's correct (as we saw in the foreign policy video). Statements and interviews from supporters are excellent as well.

If you have any videos that you think would be helpful, link them here, or if you have them you can send them to me through a file service or directly to my email at: jordan.ledoux@gmail.com

Any suggestions on what should be included are also great.

If you're a whiz with After Effects and want to make things like charts or text blocks to use in the video that would also be awesome! I'll be posting bits as I complete them.

JordanL
12-21-2011, 02:42 AM
Bump!

febo
12-21-2011, 06:14 AM
If it's any use to you - I always post on this forum links to the RP vidoes that I like most - do a search.

zHorns
12-21-2011, 06:19 AM
Have you heard of Internet Archive?

Here is the Ron Paul section (lots of speeches and some interviews):
http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=ron%20paul%20AND%20mediatype%3Amo vies

They also have a lot of the debate footage, even from the 2008 cycle.

It can be really helpful, since you'll want mostly unedited (entire clips, no music) footage.

JordanL
12-21-2011, 07:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp7Nkv4IjUE

This is the first two minutes of the video so far. You'll see at the end it phase into the "You like Ron Paul, except for foreign policy" video. I didn't think I could do that topic better than him.

I'm going to try and do all videos with attribution at the end of the video, but this gives you a feel for where I'm going.