PDA

View Full Version : Liberty in NJ!

Root
12-20-2011, 02:58 PM
Hi everyone,

I just registered here and wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to supporting Ron Paul, and love listening to him speak the truth.

I had already decided, that no matter what, I could not vote for Obama again after he has increased the wars here in the US and abroad. I admit now, that I "Hoped for Change" and got more of the same. Instead of really doing my own research, I fell for the hype. Never again.

After really listening to what Ron Paul was saying, I now know he represents the best hope to fix this country. I've already re-registered so I can vote in NJ's primary. :)

Chester Copperpot
12-20-2011, 03:00 PM
Welcome aboard

CaptUSA
12-20-2011, 03:20 PM
Welcome! You won't be let down by Paul. We're not projecting onto him what we hope him to be. He is who he is and we have been educated on what that means.

People who come to Paul in this fashion will never leave the liberty movement. But... "Now that you have become knowledgeable, you have an obligation to do something about it!"

thehighwaymanq
12-20-2011, 03:37 PM
New Jersey? Great! Check out the RP NJ Grassroots HQ

http://www.facebook.com/RonPaulNJ

Root
12-20-2011, 03:42 PM
New Jersey? Great! Check out the RP NJ Grassroots HQ

http://www.facebook.com/RonPaulNJ

^^ I've already "liked" them, thanks.

thehighwaymanq
12-20-2011, 03:44 PM
^^ I've already "liked" them, thanks.

Are you located near the HQ?

Root
12-20-2011, 03:54 PM
Are you located near the HQ?
It's about 45mins to an hour a way. I actually go near there due to work occasionally, just not recently. Next time I'm nearby, I'll make sure to drop in and say hi.

thehighwaymanq
12-20-2011, 04:17 PM
It's about 45mins to an hour a way. I actually go near there due to work occasionally, just not recently. Next time I'm nearby, I'll make sure to drop in and say hi.

North or south? Because I am 45 minutes north!

Root
12-20-2011, 07:49 PM
North or south? Because I am 45 minutes north!

North. Exit 45 :cool:

dskalkowski
12-20-2011, 09:24 PM
Hey everyone. NJ area too. I run a Youth For Ron Paul chapter up in Bayonne, NJ.

Campaigning in Hoboken area.

Nirvikalpa
12-20-2011, 10:00 PM
Hey everyone. NJ area too. I run a Youth For Ron Paul chapter up in Bayonne, NJ.

Bayonne, eh? I gotta join you guys :o I am right across the turnpike bridge :)

I am exit 136 on prkway, 13 tp :p

thehighwaymanq
12-22-2011, 01:42 PM

What school?

And for all the NJ people- check out the HQ:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?341222-Phone-banking-at-the-Ron-Paul-New-Jersey-Liberty-Headquaters&p=3892019&viewfull=1#post3892019

The New Deal Sucked
12-29-2011, 03:47 PM
Hi everyone,

I just registered here and wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to supporting Ron Paul, and love listening to him speak the truth.

I had already decided, that no matter what, I could not vote for Obama again after he has increased the wars here in the US and abroad. I admit now, that I "Hoped for Change" and got more of the same. Instead of really doing my own research, I fell for the hype. Never again.

After really listening to what Ron Paul was saying, I now know he represents the best hope to fix this country. I've already re-registered so I can vote in NJ's primary. :)
Greetings from NJ as well. :)

Bayonne4RonPaul
02-04-2012, 08:33 PM
dskalkowski View Post. Hey my name is Peter Franco. 29 Veteran US Army 5 years Combat Medic. I also live in Bayonne. I have purchased many flyers and campaign pamphlets as well as rally signs and a 2'x4' banner. I have also been reproducing "For Liberty" DVD's all at my own expense. I've been rolling solo since it's very hard to locate other supporters in the area. I would love for you to contact me and discuss joining your group. Bayonne4RonPaul@gmail.com