PDA

View Full Version : Designated Viewer/Listener

wgadget
12-20-2011, 02:56 PM
We need to come up with some system where only one of us listens to the neocon shills on the radio and tv who are denigrating Ron Paul, someone who will relay it back to us so they LOSE THEIR AUDIENCE.

I just think it should be made known that we Ron Paul people are serious about ending the tyranny and deceit, whatever it takes. And the way to kill the media is to starve them of an audience.

Elwar
12-20-2011, 03:00 PM
I will be the designated TV watcher for Ron Paul...if it is a paid position...

I will even check to make sure he is not being denigrated on the Simpsons, South Park, the Office, Family Guy, South Park and a few other shows...JUST to be sure.

freejack
12-20-2011, 03:03 PM
I will be the designated TV watcher for Ron Paul...if it is a paid position...

I will even check to make sure he is not being denigrated on the Simpsons, South Park, the Office, Family Guy, South Park and a few other shows...JUST to be sure.

I heard he might be mentioned on Keeping up with the Kardashians and The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Might as well check those out too while you're at it.

12-20-2011, 03:23 PM
I stopped listening to or watching neomedia. The attacks were pissing me off too much. It wasn't good for me to be that angry all the time.