PDA

View Full Version : To All The Worriers (And To You Watching On The Sidelines As Well)

WilliamC
12-20-2011, 12:07 PM
I don't often start new threads, don't see much reason for it, but with the media attacks coming fast and furious now and so many newbies getting their first taste of what it's like for Ron Paul to be seemingly of the defensive, I say don't worry.

Easy to say, and I'm a nobody poster on RPFs, but I happen to have some small experience with worry, maybe more than most, so I feel compelled to do this if it will help at all asauage or allay any concerns or fears you have that Ron Paul somehow can't win.

This isn't about Ron Paul. This isn't about a presidential election. This is about changing the course of history. And Ron Paul has already won.

Why am I so confident in saying this? Because despite my lifetime of learning to deal with my own worries and anxieties I am also pretty damn good at knowing what is in my own personal self-interest, and I suspect most everyone else I deal with is also, if only given the right information on which to make their decisions.

Ron Paul speaks the truth, it is obvious to me, it is obvious to his supporters, it is obvious to his enemies, it's even obvious to the so-called objective media when they are attacking him.

So why would you be worried that it isn't obvious to others as well?

Let them attack Ron Paul this Christmas and New Years. Keep sending him money and holiday greetings, remind him of why he has been doing this all these years. He has a huge family, he is well loved, he is well supported, he has worked his entire life for this. Even if he doesn't win the White House he has almost certainly succeeded beyond his wildest dreams from when he started in politics back in 1976. And he is as aware of this as I am in telling you.

Ron Paul is right because he speaks the truth. So at least I don't have to worry about supporting him. Neither should you.

And to all you non-supporters, well either you have made your decisions to promote your own wealth/power/glory/whatever at the expense of others, in which case I don't pretend to understand your motivations but best stay out of my awareness or I'll take notice of you, or you just haven't figured out yet that the best way to get what you want out of life is to be free to pursue happiness just like it says in the good 'ole Declaration of Independence.

In that case just read what Ron Paul himself wrote, there's no better way to understand how he wants to lead our nation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv-Fk1PwVeU

georgiaboy
12-20-2011, 12:16 PM
+rep.

I agree, don't worry, just keep at it. The message is out of the bottle, and can't be put back in.

The opposition's desperation betrays them.

Merry Christmas to All.

FA.Hayek
12-20-2011, 12:24 PM
all the new attacks should just give us more motivation to get more involved - phonebank, donate, spread the good news

Fredom101
12-20-2011, 12:29 PM
Really liked and agreed with this post. It's about the ideas. This is what is getting attacked. Most people can't deal with change, and when they hear things that conflict with their ingrained beliefs, no matter how logical and correct these ideas are, many people will fight them tooth and nail.

Ron Paul is winning.
We are winning in the battle of ideas.

Take the attacks in stride. They are a positive thing. In 08 we mostly just got ignored and laughed at. This is major progress. The fact that the GOP is imploding is a huge victory in itself. The Dems will be next, and freedom is on the horizon. :)

A. Havnes
12-20-2011, 12:30 PM
Keep on phonebanking, donating, and getting the word out. Keep trying to win others, is what I say. We're lucky this time around in that Paul's campaign is much more active, so the grassroots don't have to do 100% of it. They're releasing ads, spending the money we donate wisely, and refuting attacks much quicker than previously. I love the grassroots, but we're so diverse that for a while it seemed that we'd gain ground, then lose ground, depending on what other supporters were saying about Ron Paul.

In other words, the organization this time around is superb! Ron Paul has a very dedicated grassroots base, and a well-organized campaign that's really pushing for the white house this time!

Jovan Galtic
12-20-2011, 12:35 PM
This isn't about Ron Paul. This isn't about a presidential election. This is about changing the course of history. And Ron Paul has already won.

+rep

That's it. It doesn't end in 2012. We're just warming up...

See all those college kids cheering for RP? That's the future. And it looks bright.

FA.Hayek
12-20-2011, 12:36 PM
+rep

That's it. It doesn't end in 2012. We're just warming up...

See all those college kids cheering for RP? That's the future. And it looks bright.

yup

Aratus
12-20-2011, 12:38 PM
Newbies... if you think the carping is bad now, just wait until we get to Tampa in august and the Bushite GOP gets the shock of their lives!

KingNothing
12-20-2011, 12:43 PM
Conversation with an "undecided" at work today.

Me: "They're blasting Paul like they went after the previous 'frontrunners'"
Co-worker: "This is mean, though. They're doing this because he's the only one that actually makes sense."

This isn't an uncommon sentiment. It's completely backfiring on the establishment.

Unknown.User
12-20-2011, 12:59 PM
Obama overcoming the Clinton establishment noise and winning Iowa last election opened a lot of minds. Unfortunately when the media switched their support, people switched off and followed. Ron Paul overcoming the Gringrich/Romney noise by winning Iowa will do the same. The twisted media will probably continue to be dismissive, but the true media will see the hypocrisy and report fairly. This will cause people to reassess their biased against Paul and realize that he not being unreasonable.

Win Iowa --> Win NH [Romney close 2nd, Gringrich loses relevance] --> Win SC [Romney will be easy to beat here, we will sweep 1st and Romney will lose all credibility]

dolphin
12-20-2011, 01:22 PM
I don't often start new threads, don't see much reason for it, but with the media attacks coming fast and furious now and so many newbies getting their first taste of what it's like for Ron Paul to be seemingly of the defensive, I say don't worry.

Easy to say, and I'm a nobody poster on RPFs, but I happen to have some small experience with worry, maybe more than most, so I feel compelled to do this if it will help at all asauage or allay any concerns or fears you have that Ron Paul somehow can't win.

Why am I so confident in saying this? Because despite my lifetime of learning to deal with my own worries and anxieties I am also pretty damn good at knowing what is in my own personal self-interest, and I suspect most everyone else I deal with is also, if only given the right information on which to make their decisions.

Ron Paul speaks the truth, it is obvious to me, it is obvious to his supporters, it is obvious to his enemies, it's even obvious to the so-called objective media when they are attacking him.

So why would you be worried that it isn't obvious to others as well?

Let them attack Ron Paul this Christmas and New Years. Keep sending him money and holiday greetings, remind him of why he has been doing this all these years. He has a huge family, he is well loved, he is well supported, he has worked his entire life for this. Even if he doesn't win the White House he has almost certainly succeeded beyond his wildest dreams from when he started in politics back in 1976. And he is as aware of this as I am in telling you.

Ron Paul is right because he speaks the truth. So at least I don't have to worry about supporting him. Neither should you.

And to all you non-supporters, well either you have made your decisions to promote your own wealth/power/glory/whatever at the expense of others, in which case I don't pretend to understand your motivations but best stay out of my awareness or I'll take notice of you, or you just haven't figured out yet that the best way to get what you want out of life is to be free to pursue happiness just like it says in the good 'ole Declaration of Independence.

In that case just read what Ron Paul himself wrote, there's no better way to understand how he wants to lead our nation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv-Fk1PwVeU

Good Post. I reposted off site in another forum.
http://lunaticoutpost.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4